Best 2021 Indian style honey cake recipe at home for kids
Honey cake recipe at home for kids: Many people like cake but they do not eat non-veg. Because of this, do not even eat cake. There will be such people in your house too.
And because of this, we feel a little bad, but now there is not much thinking because what would it be like if you made a cake at home instead of the lane from the cake market? Yes, today I have come for you to make a cake recipe.
Today I am going to tell you how to make Honey Cake without eggs and that too like spongy !! It is very easy to make and you can make it in every work time. So let’s see how to make it and what are the things we will need to make it….
Ingredients need to make a honey cake recipe:-
- Curd: 150 grams
- Sugar: 230 grams
- Oil: 150 grams
- All-Purpose flour: 350 grams
- Baking soda: 1/4 teaspoon
- Baking Powder: 3/2 teaspoon
- Vanilla essence: 1 teaspoon
- Milk: 150 grams
To make Honey Juice: –
- Sugar: 3 tablespoons
- Water 1/4 cup
- Honey: 1/4 cup
For jam mixer
- Jam: 1/2 cup
- Honey: 1 teaspoon
Method of making honey cake recipe: –
- First of all, add 150 grams of curd, 230 grams of sugar, 150 grams of oil, and one teaspoon of vanilla essence in a bowl and mix well.
- Then filter the flour, baking soda, and baking powder with a sieve and add it well.
- And not a single gilt (like a ball) should be saved in your quail.
- Then put it in the cake container and slice it lightly and set it.
- Then place it in a microwave for 40 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Then check it with a toothpick to see if the cake is well baked.
- After it is cold, make it full with the help of a toothpick.
Now we’ll just prepare the honey…
- For this, heat a pan on gas and add 3 teaspoons of sugar and half a cup of water to it.
- Then cook it on low heat for two minutes.
- Then leave it to cool and after cooling add a quarter cup of honey (honey) and mix it well.
- Then pour the juice over the cake slowly with a spoon.
- And after that put the pan on the gas again and put jam and honey in it and cook it on low heat. (He does not have to mix much)
- Then put a thin layer on the cake.
- And now put a little coconut powder on it and cut it according to your taste.
- And here your cake is ready. Get it out on a plate and serve it.
Suggestions for making honey cake recipe:-
- Mix the fine flour well, no gilt (like a ball) should be left in the batter.
- How to know whether the cake is cooked or not… put it inside the cake with a toothpick, if it is clean it means the cake is cooked.
- When you make a mixture of jam and honey, it does not get much.
So this was today’s recipe !! I am sure that you will like this recipe very much, if you have any doubt related to it, then you can feel free to ask that I will try to finish the doubt as soon as possible and also if you have any other recipe. I want to know what I have not told you yet, then you can ask and I will tell it through my next post.
Here are some more Eggless cake recipes:
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..