Haleem recipe | How to make mutton haleem recipe at home
Haleem Recipe: Haleem is a mutton stew that is very popular in the Middle East and Asia. Talking about India, Haleem is very much liked in Hyderabad. Apart from this, Muslims are eaten in many different parts of the world, especially during Ramadan.
Ingredients used in Haleem Recipe: It is cooked on a slow flame with lentils, spices, and wheat.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
- Cook time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Total time: 2 hours 35 minutes
- Difficulty: Difficult
Ingredients need to make Haleem recipe
- 1/2 kg Lamb (Boneless)
- 150 grams moong dal
- 50 grams Chana dal
- 100 grams of wheat
- 500 ml desi ghee
- 10 cloves
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 gram saffron
- 30 grams green chili paste
- 6 grams mace
- 10 grams Green Cardamom
- 50g garlic paste
- 150 grams onion, fried
- 50 grams ginger, grated
- 3-4 liter lamp stock
- Salt to taste
Method of making Haleem recipe
- Wash and soak pulses and broken wheat grains for 2 hours.
- Take a handi and add ghee to it, add whole spices-cloves, bay leaves, and green cardamom.
- When the whole spices start crackling, add ginger, garlic paste, and fry until it becomes brown in color.
- Add lamb along with saffron, green chili paste, turmeric powder, and cook it till it is half cooked.
- Now wash the pulses and put in it, add the lamb stock along with it. Then add salt to it.
- Allow it to cook until the lamb is completely soft and the lentils are mixed and thickened.
- Check the searing and serve with the bread of your choice.
Recipe note: You can serve haleem with bakharkhani or it can be eaten as such.
Key Ingredients: Lamb (boneless), moong dal, chana dal, wheat, desi ghee, cloves, bay leaves, saffron, green chili paste, mace, green cardamom, garlic paste, onion, ginger, lamb stock, salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..