Delicious and easy to make eggless coconut cookies recipe
Eggless coconut cookies are crispy and crunchy cookies made from coconut. It is very easy to make at home and it does not take much to make it. These cookies are made without eggs and require very few ingredients such as maida, butter, sugar, baking powder, and dry coconut.
If you like coconut and you want to eat crunchy cookies without eggs then this is the best option. To make these cookies at home, follow this recipe with pictures and serve it with Kofi / Tea in the evening breakfast.
Here are some more Eggless cake recipes:
- Eggless chocolate biscuit cake recipe
- Indian style honey cake recipe
- Easy to make eggless khajoor cake
- How to make eggless banana cake
- Delicious eggless paneer cake recipe
- Easy to make eggless mango cake
A health tip: Health and fitness tips
Eggless Coconut cookies
- Pre-Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 22 cookies
Ingredients need to make eggless coconut cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup sugar / powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (silted / unsolved) at room temperature
- 2-3 drops vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup coarsely drained coconut powder
- 1 tablespoon milk
Method of making eggless coconut cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C) for 10-12 minutes (hit the pre).
- Take a large bowl and place a big sieve over it to filter the dry ingredients (1 cup maida and 1/4 tsp baking soda).
- If you are using butter without salt, then add a pinch of salt to it.
- Sieve all the dry ingredients together.
- If sugar powder is not available, grind the sugar in a small jar of fine powder (1/2 cup – 2½ tablespoons sugar = 1/2 cup sugar powder).
- In another bowl take 1/2 cup butter at room temperature and 1/2 cup sugar powder.
- Beat the butter and sugar mixture until it becomes soft and smooth from the bitters.
- Keep in mind that there is no bundle left in it.
- Add 2-3 drops of vanilla essence.
- Add 3/4 cup dry coconut powder.
- Mix well.
- Add the filtered dry ingredients.
- Mix the mixture well with a flat spoon.
- If the mixture seems too dry then add 1 tablespoon milk.
- Add more or less milk as needed.
- Mix the mixture well and knead it like dough by hand.
- If the dough becomes too soft then wrap it in butter paper and keep it in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Put butter paper or aluminum foil on the baking tray. Make 20–22 evenly spherical balls out of the dough.
- Make the shell like a peda by pressing it with the palm.
- Place the peda in the baking tray a short distance away.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven in the middle rake and bake at a temperature of 350F (180C) for 15-18 minutes or until the cookies are light golden from the edges.
- Take out the baking tray from the oven. Cookies will be soft at this time.
- Carefully place cookies on a cooling tray with a flat spoon and allow them to cool to room temperature.
- The cookies will turn crispy and crunchy when they cool down.
- Cookies are ready. Fill them in the airtight compartment.
Suggestions and Variations for making eggless coconut cookies
- Butter should be at room temperature. Soft but not melted.
- If you like slightly soft cookies, bake them for 12-15 minutes instead of 15-18 minutes.
- You can take 1/2 cup wheat flour and 1/2 cup maida instead of 1 cup all-purpose flour.
- Cookies will swell on cooking, so keep them a short distance away.
Taste: Sweet, Crispy, Crisp
Serving methods: Eggless coconut cookies can also be served alone or with chivda, Farsi puri, fenugreek puri, potato chips, salt mercury, etc.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..