Egg curry recipe: It is very easy to make egg curry. To make it, the egg is first boiled and fried in oil and then after cooking the gravy by roasting the spices and adding the eggs to it, it is cooked for some time.
Recipe Quiz: Indian for many people: 1 – 2
Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
Calorie: 520 miles
Delicious more easy recipes:
- Mutton cutlets recipe
- Curd stuffed paratha recipe
- Grilled cheese sandwich recipes
- Kaju katli recipe
- Eggless strawberry cake recipe
Necessary ingredients need to make egg curry recipe
- 4 eggs
- Three onions (finely chopped)
- Three teaspoons ginger-garlic paste
- Two tomatoes (finely chopped)
- Two green chillies (finely chopped)
- Two tablespoons coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- Half teaspoon cumin seeds
- Half a teaspoon red chilli powder
- Half a teaspoon turmeric powder
- One teaspoon coriander powder
- One teaspoon garam masala powder
- One-fourth teaspoon black pepper powder
- A cup of water
- Three tablespoons oil
- Salt as per taste
Method of making egg curry
- First, boil the eggs in a small pot on medium heat.
- After boiling the eggs, turn off the heat and put the cold water in a bowl and keep the eggs in it for some time.
- When the egg cools, peel off, make an incision with a knife, or make a hole in the place with a toothpick/match stick. (So that it can be spiced in the inner part of the egg.)
- After this, keep the oil in a pan on medium heat to heat.
- After the oil is hot, add a boiled egg to it and fry it till it becomes golden brown from all sides.
- After frying the eggs, take them out on a plate and add cumin seeds in this oil and fry till they crackle.
- After this, add onion and ginger-garlic paste and fry till it becomes golden.
- After frying onions, add green chillies and tomatoes, mix well and fry for 3 to 4 minutes and then cover and keep for 5-6 minutes.
- When onion and tomato melt well after the scheduled time, add black pepper, red chilli, turmeric, garam masala and coriander powder and fry it while stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After this, add salt to it and mix well and fry it while stirring for 2 minutes.
- When the spices are roasted well, add water and cook until 1 to 2 boil.
- After boiling, add egg and cover and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Turn off the heat after the fixed time and add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Egg curry is ready, take it out in a bowl and eat it hot with roti or rice and feed it to others.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..