Easy vanilla milkshake recipe with just 4 ingredients
Vanilla milkshake is popular worldwide and it is very easy to make at home. Vanilla ice cream and milk are needed to make it. Follow the recipe of this milkshake (recipe) to make the best vanilla milkshake.
Method of preparation of Vanilla Milkshake
- Pre-Preparation Time: 7 minutes
- For how many people: 1
Ingredients need to make vanilla milkshake:
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract (or 3-4 drops vanilla essence), optional
- 1 tsp sugar, optional
Method of making vanilla milkshake:
- Add milk, vanilla extract (or vanilla essence), and sugar to a large jar of the mixer. (Don’t worry if vanilla extract or essence is not available, a milkshake prepared without it also looks great.)
- Add vanilla ice cream.
- Grind them. Pour milkshake into a glass and serve.
Suggestions and Variations of making vanilla milkshake:
- Use 1/2 cup milk and 1 cup ice cream to make a thick milkshake.
- For a change, garnish it with whipped cream and sprinkle chocolate chive on top.
Taste: Sweet and Creamy
Methods of serving: It can be served to children in the evening with salty breakfast as a drink.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..