Easy to make at home shahi rabri recipe or rabdi recipe
Shahi rabri recipe or rabdi recipe: On searching, there is hardly anyone who does not like royal rabri made of aromatic saffron and cardamom. In this recipe, a traditional form of grated rabdi with small pieces of cream has been made. It has used almonds and pistachios to enhance its flavor and saffron has been added to make it fragrant, so you can enjoy every single teaspoon of rabri.
How to make Shahi rabri recipe or rabri recipe
- Pre-Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 1 hour
- For how many people: 4
Ingredients need to make Shahi rabri recipe or rabri recipe
- 11/2 liter milk (full fat)
- 21/2 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 10 almonds, chopped
- 5-7 saffron threads
- 10 pistachios, chopped
Method of making Shahi rabri recipe or rabri recipe
- Place the milk in a broad non-stick pan or heavy bottom pan on medium heat to boil.
- When the milk starts boiling then reduce the flame and keep stirring at a gap of 3-4 minutes.
- When a layer of cream is formed on the milk, then apply it on the side of the pan with the help of a spatula.
- With the help of a spatula, apply milk on the top surface every time cream is made on the top surface.
- Cook the milk until it is 1/3 of what it was before.
- Add sugar and mix well so that the sugar dissolves well in the milk.
- Add cardamom powder, chopped almonds, saffron threads, and chopped pistachios and mix well.
- Scrap out the sour cream from the sides of the pan and add it to the milk (this will give a taste of the delicious cream to the rabri).
- Cook for 2 minutes and turn off the gas.
- Let it cool to the normal temperature in the room. Keep it in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.
- Remove the prepared saffron rabri in a serving bowl and decorate it with almonds and serve cold.
Suggestions and Variations for making Shahi rabri recipe or rabri recipe
- Rabri only has a piece of cream, it is a pleasure to eat, so do not stir it over with a spoon while preparing the rabri.
- By cooking rabri in a light-bottomed pan, the milk will sit on the bottom and the taste will also deteriorate. Therefore, use only a heavy bottom pan.
- To get the taste of mango in rabri, put 1/2 cup homemade mango puree in step-5.
- To make Rabri even more delicious, put small balls of cheese (grapes) in Rabri before placing it in the refrigerator in step-4.
- To make this recipe quickly, you can use condensed milk but Rabri will not make it as tasty. If you use condensed milk, reduce the amount of sugar.
Taste: Sweet, fragrant, and creamy
How to Serve: This rabri made of saffron and cardamom can be eaten alone or with other sweets like gulab jamun and malpu. To enjoy its great taste, serve Jalebi and Malpu by dipping it in rabri.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..