Easy Plum cake recipe | Homemade plum cake recipe
Plum Cake Recipe / Cake Recipe: Plum Cake is a great cake consisting of fruit and dry fruits. Although plum plums are not used in making this cake, it is referred to as plum cake due to the use of dried berries and raisins.
Plum cake is a fruit cake made mainly in England during the holidays and on the occasion of Christmas. But now this cake is equally popular in India. You can serve this cake as a dessert after dinner or even with a cup of hot tea.
Ingredients for making Plum Cake Recipe: This is a fruity and nutty cake with lots of dry fruits along with cherries, almonds, raisins. You can add brandy if you want, this is optional. Serve ice cream with it while serving it, which enhances the taste of your evening tea even more.
- For how many people: 7
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 1 hour
- Total time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Ingredients need to make Plum Cake Recipe
- 150 C-300 F Oven Temperature:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 125 grams almonds, sliced
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 1/2 (Raisins, Candied Peel and Cherry) Mix Dry Fruit
- 2 cups flour
- Add oil to it or put brown paper in an 8-inch circular cake tin at the bottom.
Method of making Plum Cake
- Mix fruits and almonds with 2 tablespoons of flour and keep them aside.
- Sift together butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add it to the flour and then to the fruit mixer.
- Now put this mixture in a baking tin and bake in a preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
Recipe Note: You can also check out our other cake recipes if you want.
Key Ingredients: Oven Temperature: Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Almonds, Vanilla Essence, Mix Dry Fruit, Flour,
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..