Easy coffee at home: Quick Indian Coffee is a daily morning cup of coffee in many Indian households. Learn how to make milk coffee.
To make instant coffee, mix 1 tsp of instant coffee powder, 2 tsp sugar, and 1 tsp hot water in a serving cup and mix well for 2 to 3 minutes or until the sugar dissolves. Pour 1/2 cup of hot milk over it and mix it lightly. Repeat method numbers 1 and 2 to make 3 more servings. Serve instant coffee immediately.
Nothing like a cup of instant coffee Indian style to wake up your day! Instant coffee tastes best when the brew is made with sugar and then mixed with milk.
Easy Homemade Coffee is an instant energy booster for millions of people worldwide. While everyone has their own ratio of milk to water and sugar, here’s how to make the perfect cup of coffee. . . Milk coffee is not only available in restaurants in India but is also sold in small cups by roadside vendors at very reasonable prices. Must try this simple cafe-style instant coffee.
Tips for instant coffee. 1. Buy instant coffee powder and not coffee beans for this recipe. 2. If you like your coffee less sweet, then add only 1 tsp of sugar per serving. 3. Serve it with biscuits at tea time.
Here are some delicious recipes:
- How to make black coffee
- Iced or cold coffee recipe at home
- Dalgona coffee recipe at home
- Eggless almond cake recipe at home
- Super soft eggless chocolate cake recipe
Here is a health tip: Covid-19 2nd weave: Home remedies for loss of taste and smell
Make Easy Coffee at Home
Ingredients need to make easy coffee at home
- 4 tsp instant coffee powder
- 4 tsp sugar
- 2 cups hot milk
Method of making easy coffee at home
- To make instant coffee, mix 1 tsp of instant coffee powder, 2 tsp sugar, and 1 tsp hot water in a serving cup and mix well for 2 to 3 minutes or until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour 1/2 cup of hot milk over it and mix it lightly.
- Repeat method numbers 1 and 2 to make 3 more servings.
- Serve instant coffee immediately.
- Energy 162 calories
- Protein 4.5 grams
- Carbohydrate 16 grams
- Fiber 0 grams
- Fat 6.5 grams
- Cholesterol 16 mg
- Sodium 19 mg
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..