Veg Mughlai paratha recipe: It is a traditional and unique way of making paratha with paneer or potato stuffing. Nevertheless, it is a classic dish that comes from the delicious and flavored Bengali cuisine. Like other paratha recipes, it is served during lunch and dinner and is preferred with any type of curry.
Every paratha recipe is very unique due to its filling and its cooking and frying methods. It is made differently in different places in India. The Mughlai Paratha recipe is one such delicious recipe that comes from Bengali cuisine, in which meat filling is usually used.
The Mughlai recipe is unique compared to the paratha recipe stuffed with other vegetables. A traditional Mogalai parotta is made with minced chicken or mutton stuffing wrapped in egg yolk. But I have made it with vegetables and cheese stuffing so that even vegetarian people can eat it. This paratha is made by deep-frying it in hot oil so that it is evenly cooked with stuffing.
But I fry it with very little oil in the pan as there is no meat filling in it which has to be cooked from the inside before serving. I think that deep-frying makes it tastier and does not have any difficulty cooking, but frying the pan also cooks it.
It takes time to make a Mughlai recipe, so I would like to give some suggestions and advice. If we talk about maida and flour, yes it can be made from wheat flour too. But traditionally, it is made from maida, which makes it flaky and tasty. If you eat eggs, you can also apply egg yolk before frying them.
This makes it even more flaky and tasty. Paratha tastes delicious when served with spiced potato curry or potato pea curry. Nevertheless, it can be served with any type of curries such as paneer or mixed veg curry.
- Preparation Time: 10 MINUTES
- Cooking Time: 30 MINUTES
- Total Time: 40 MINUTES
- For how many people: 6 parathas
- Course: Paratha
- Cooking: Mughal
- Keyword: Mughalai Paratha Recipe
Ingredients need to make Veg Mughlai paratha recipe
To knead refined flour:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Water to knead
- 2 tsp oil
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 2 chilies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 capsicum, finely chopped
- Carrots, grated
- 4 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- 4 tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp dry mango powder
- 4 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups Paneer, grated
Equipment’s need to make:
Method of making Veg Mughlai paratha recipe
- First of all take 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 2 tablespoons of oil, and ½ tsp salt and mix well.
- Now add water little by little and knead it for 5 minutes.
- Make soft flour by kneading it.
- Now cover this maida with a teaspoon of oil and keep it aside for 20 minutes.
- Till then you are ready to make the stuffing. Heat 2 tsp of oil for that.
- Add ½ onion, 2 chilies, and 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- After this, add 1 capsicum, 1 carrot and cook them till they shrink.
- Also add ¼ tsp turmeric, ½ tsp chili powder, ½ tsp coriander powder, ¼ tsp cumin powder, ½ tsp amchur, ¼ garam masala, and ½ tsp salt.
- Cook it for a minute or until the spices smell.
- Now add 2 cups of grated paneer and mix well.
- Now keep the paneer stuffing aside to cool completely.
- After 20 minutes, knead the dough slightly and make a small ball-shaped dough.
- Spread some flour on it and spread it.
- Now roll it lightly.
- After this, spread cheese stuffing in the middle of it.
- Now carefully fold the sides of the paratha and close it in the chokor shape and press it gently.
- Roast the paratha on a hot griddle or fry it.
- Now apply one teaspoon of oil on both sides of the paratha and roast it till it becomes golden and crisp from all the sides.
- Finally, serve beige Mughalai paratha with raita or curry.
- Best Chicken Pakora
- Easy Chicken fiesta recipe
- Delicious Chicken changezi recipe
- Tasty Chicken Manchurian Recipe
- Easy Chicken Roll
- Easy Indian Chicken Soup
- Chicken Fried Rice
A fitness tip: Delicious healthy fruits chart
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..