Delicious homemade Veg Hakka Noodles recipe street style
Veg Hakka Noodles – Instant and easy to make, delicious Chinese noodles are the perfect dish to serve as a main meal for breakfast or at big parties. To make it, boiled noodles are cooked on high heat with garlic, ginger, chopped vegetables, soy sauce, chili sauce, tomato ketchup, and spices.
However, to get a restaurant-like taste, it is cooked in a large way with a wide mouth (Chinese walk). This recipe describes photos and detailed instructions on how to make it like a restaurant at home. Do not forget to check the suggestion department to avoid some common mistakes that can spoil the making of noodles.
Veg Hakka Noodles
- Pre-Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 3
Ingredients need to make Veg Hakka noodles
- 2 cups plain noodles (150 g pack)
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced french beans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped capsicum
- 1/2 cup chopped address cabbage
- 1/4 cup long carrots sliced into thin slices
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1½ tsp chili sauce (red or green)
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 Tablespoon Oil
- Salt to taste
Method of making Veg Hakka noodles
- Follow this recipe to boil the noodles or boil the noodles by following the information given on the pack of noodles.
- Do not let the noodles cook too much, keep them slightly raw, let them cook only 95%.
- Cut the vegetables according to the list of ingredients. Cut the vegetables as thinly and evenly so that they take less time to cook.
- Heat 1-tablespoon oil on medium heat in a pan (wok, broad-pan with largemouth, Chinese-style cooking utensils).
- Add finely chopped garlic and ginger and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add chopped French beans and fry for a minute. Add chopped green onions, capsicum, cabbage, and carrots.
- Roast the vegetables on high flame till they are cooked but crispy, it will take about 2 minutes.
- Add soya sauce, chili sauce, tomato ketchup, black pepper powder, and salt (just add salt to the size of the vegetables, keep in mind that we have also added salt at the time of boiling the noodles).
- Mix well and let it cook for a minute.
- Add boiled noodles.
- Toss them to mix (bounce lightly and mix).
- Toss it until the noodles mix evenly with the sauce and almost all the vegetables, it will take about 1 minute.
- Turn off the gas and drain it on a serving plate.
- Serve it with hot and sour soup or dry vegetable Manchurian.
Suggestions and Variations for making Veg Hakka Noodles:
- To make the noodles sticky, do not let them cook too much in step-1.
- After cooking the noodles, do not forget to pour cold water over them, it will not stick to the noodles and will not cook too much.
- You can use either green chili sauce or red chili sauce to your liking.
- Use red chili sauce to get a restaurant-like color.
- You can increase or decrease the amount of chili sauce and soy sauce according to your taste.
- But keep in mind that the taste of soy sauce is bitter, if you add more soy sauce the taste of the noodles will change.
- To get a restaurant-like taste, cook all the vegetables and noodles on high heat.
- For a change, you can add baby corns, red and yellow capsicum, mushrooms, or any other vegetables of your choice.
Taste: Lightly Spicy
How to Serve: Serve Hakka Noodles at dinner with Dry Gobi Manchurian, Chinese Fried Rice, and Soup.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..