Delicious Gujarati Dabeli recipe easy to make at home
Dabeli recipe is a popular Gujarati street food. It looks like a burger but it tastes very different. Its sour, sweet, spicy, and salty taste will be liked by all of you.
Dabeli is famous street food in Gujarat. It is made with potato stuffing and it tastes great. We can also call it a desi burger. Come, let’s learn how to make it…
Necessary ingredients need to make the Dabeli recipe
- POW – 8
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Sweet chutney – 1/2 cup
- Red or green chutney – half cup
- Masala Peanuts – 2 tbsp
- Thin Sew – Half a Cup
- Coriander – half cup finely chopped
- Pomegranate seeds – half cup
- Whole coriander – 2 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili – 1
- Cinnamon – one-inch piece
- Cloves – 2
- Black pepper – 3-4
- Potatoes – 4
- Tomatoes – 2
- Green chili – 1
- Ginger – 1-inch long piece
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – half a teaspoon
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Sugar – 3/4 teaspoon (if you want)
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon (if you want)
- Salt – as per taste (half a teaspoon)
Method of making Dabeli recipe
- Boil the potatoes and peel them finely.
- Wash tomatoes and cut into small pieces. Grate ginger or make a paste.
- Chop green chilies finely.
- Now, make dabeli masala for mixing in the stuffing.
- Put all the spices on a hot pan except the red chilies and fry them till they turn light brown.
- Cool the roasted spices and grind them finely.
- Dabeli masala is ready.
- This spice is mixed while frying Dabeli stuffing.
- Heat butter and oil in a pan put asafetida and cumin in hot butter.
- Then add cumin seeds, green chili, and turmeric powder after frying them lightly, fry them lightly.
- Then add chopped tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes are mashed.
- Mix potato, salt, and dabeli masala and fry it while stirring for 3-4 minutes.
- Dabeli stuffing is ready, take out the stuffing in a bowl.
- Cut the loaf from the 2 sides in such a way that it remains attached to the remaining 2 sides, heat the pan, apply a little butter on the top and bottom of the chopped loaf, and cook the loaf until it becomes light brown on both the sides.
- Open the chopped portion of the pav, apply sweet and chopped green chutney on both sides inside the open, on the other side, now put one spoonful of stuffing up to the top, on top of it, 1 teaspoon horn granule, 1 teaspoon sev, 1 small Keep spoon green coriander, and 1 teaspoon pomegranate seeds.
- Close the Dabeli by hand and close it.
- Delicious Dabeli is ready, serve and eat hot Dabeli.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..