Easy to make 3 delicious garlic butter sauce recipe at home
Garlic butter sauce recipe: If you are looking for an easy way to add a lot of flavor to your food, then make a garlic butter sauce. Most garlic butter sauces require only a few ingredients, and you can use this sauce on top of pasta or as a dip for seafood.
For example, a classic butter dipping sauce is perfect for steamed crab legs or lobster. Or to make something even better, make a creamy garlic butter sauce and then mix it with pasta (fettuccine). You can also make a tangy (slightly sour) lemon butter garlic sauce, which is good for dipping seafood or crusty bread.
Garlic Butter Dipping Sauce
- 1/3 cup (76 g) butter
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dry basil
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- This makes 1/3 cup (80 ml) volume.
Creamy Garlic Butter Sauce
- 2 tablespoons (28 g) butter
- 2 grated finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 cup (180 ml) chicken, meat, or vegetable broth
- 3⁄4 cups (180 ml) milk
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- Salt and Chili, as per taste
6 to 8 serving sausages are made
Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
- 1 cup (227 g) butter
- 1 teaspoon (9 g) chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons dry coriander
8 servings are made
Method of making Garlic Butter Dipping Sauce
1. Melt the butter: Place 1/3 cup (76 g) of butter in a small saucepan. Reduce the heat to medium-low and allow the butter to melt slowly.
2. If you melt the butter at high heat, it will burn very easily.
- You can also use salted or unsalted butter if you wish. Avoid using margarine or any other alternative to butter because it contains too much water and processed oil.
3. Fry the garlic lightly. Peel a garlic clove and then crush it with a flat blade of a knife, pressing it firmly.
4. Put the crushed garlic in the melted butter and allow it to cook for a minute or two over medium-low heat.
- As soon as the garlic is cooked, then you should smell it.
5. Mix the herbs: Mix 2 teaspoons dried oregano and 1/4 teaspoon dry basil thoroughly until thoroughly mixed.
6. Use the sauce immediately, as the butter will begin to separate after it cools.
- If you wish, you can also use fresh herbs for color. Just mix 4 teaspoons fresh, chopped oregano and 1/2 teaspoon fresh, chopped basil.
Method of making Creamy Garlic Butter Sauce
1. Melt butter in garlic: Take out 2 tablespoons (28 g) of butter in a medium-size saucepan. Cut two garlic cloves and put them in a pen. Turn the heat to medium and then let the butter melt.
- After the butter melts, the garlic will start frying lightly.
2. Add the flour and let the mixture cook. Add 2 teaspoons of flour to the saucepan and mix it well with the butter garlic mixture. Stir the mixture and cook for a minute.
- With the mixing of the mixture, it will begin to turn into a thick paste.
3. Add the liquid: When you slowly add 3⁄4 cups (180 ml) of chicken, meat, or vegetable broth, and 3⁄4 cups (180 ml) of milk, whisk the mixture continuously until the bubbles are thick and thick.
4. If you start, then whisk and keep it running.
- If your sauce becomes lumpy, you can put it in a blender or food processor. Blend the sauce well until all the lumps in the sauce dissolve.
5. Season the creamy garlic butter sauce and serve. Turn off the heat and add 2 tablespoons of dried parsley to it.
6. Add salt and chili as per taste. You can serve this sauce on top of cooked pasta noodles.
- If you want to use fresh herbs, then add 4 tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley.
Method of making Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
1. Melt butter in garlic: Put 1 teaspoon (14 g) of butter in a medium saucepan. Cut enough garlic buds to get 1 teaspoon (about 9 grams) of chopped garlic.
2. Add chopped garlic to the pen. Medium the heat and allow the butter to melt. It should cook for a few minutes.
- As the butter melts, the garlic will fry slightly. After it is cooked, it will turn light brown.
3. Add the remaining butter and melt it: Add the remaining 15 teaspoons (212 g) of butter and reduce the heat back. Mix well until the butter melts completely. This should take about a minute or two.
4. Squeeze the lemon juice and mix the herbs. Take a fresh lemon and squeeze it, so that you get about 2 tablespoons of juice.
5. Mix it in garlic butter. You will also need 1 teaspoon ground black pepper and 2 teaspoons fresh coriander. Reduce the heat and let the butter remain on the heat for 10 minutes.
- You can serve this sauce after it is cooked or before serving, filter it with a mesh strainer to remove any solid part present in it.
- Think about dipping seafood in the sauce or pouring it over pasta.
Try those snacks:
Things you will need
- Small saucepan
- Medium saucepan
- Measuring Cup and Spoon
- Blender or food processor, optional
- Juicer or citrus reamer
- Mash strainer, optional
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..