Delicious famous Bengali snacks Ghugni recipe
Ghugni recipe: It is a Bengali dish that most people enjoy as a snack.
Ghugni recipe: It is not cooked in too much oil, which is why it is healthy. At the same time, the spices and the coriander add to its flavor and charm. You get complete satisfaction after eating it and then do not feel like eating other fried snacks.
For diabetic, try making dishes like Oats and Moong Dal Dahi Vada or Moong Dal and Cauliflower Greens Apple.
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 14 minutes
- Total time: 37 minutes for 5 servings
Necessary ingredients need to make the Ghugni recipe
- 2 cups soaked and boiled white peas
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Salt, as per taste
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
Method of making Ghugni recipe
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add cumin and bay leaves and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add onion and ginger-garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, garam masala, salt, and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Keep moving it from time to time.
- Add boiled white peas, 1 cup of water, and coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 7 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hotly
Nutritive value per serving
- Energy 145 calories
- Protein 8.2 grams
- Carbohydrate 24.7 grams
- Fiber 2.2 grams
- Fat 1.5 grams
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 11.4 mg
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..