Delicious breakfast luchi recipe easily make at home
Luchi recipe: It is a traditional and reliable deep-fried Bengali puffed bread recipe that is made from maida. This recipe is very similar to the traditional whole recipe, but this recipe is made from maida and ghee. The specialty of this recipe is its texture and color, which makes it even more attractive.
Chapati recipes are famous all over India and are made from a wide variety of ingredients. The taste of each state’s chapati and the way of making them are different, which are served in the domestic style. One such famous Bengali recipe is Luchi or Luchai which is made by deep-frying it.
Those who are not Bengali must be feeling how it is different from ordinary Puri. Due to the use of different types of flour in it, it is completely different from the ordinary. The main ingredient in this luchai whole recipe is all-purpose flour so that its color looks very attractive. The other main ingredient in it is ghee which is added to maida.
So whenever you eat it with a curry, you will taste ghee in it. I do not like ghee in my luchai and I do not add ghee to it while preparing it for my dinner. But for the traditional taste, I would recommend adding ghee to it.
Now I would like to give some tips and advice for making the best Bengali Luchi recipe. This recipe should be made with all-purpose flour only. If you make it with wheat flour, then it will make only simple pooris.
Its flour should be hardened by adding a little water. When the refined flour is ready, keep it for 30-60 minutes to get a better texture. Deep fry them little by little or one by one. Once the luchi is completely submerged in hot oil, pour hot oil over it (just like it is put on the bhatura) to inflate.
Luchi Agra is made in areas around Mathura. It is known from Luchi in Bengal and Orissa. There is only a difference between frying in Bengal and Braj’s Luchi.
In Bengal, it is fried in white in Luchi, while in Braj it is light brown. Bengal is served with dry potatoes of potato or brinjal whereas in Brij it is served with potato masala curry. In the old shops of Chandni Chowk, Delhi, it is served with halwa of luchai semolina.
The luchi puri is made like plain puri, but its difference is that luchi is made from fine flour, kept a little smaller in size, this luchi puri looks very beautiful, tasty, and delicious to eat. Easy to make, so let’s make Luchi Poori Recipe for breakfast today.
Necessary ingredients need to make luchi recipe
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Water to knead
- Oil for frying
Method of making luchi recipe
- First take 3 cups of all-purpose flour, ½ tsp salt, and 1 tbsp ghee in a big bowl.
- Now mix it by kneading it, until it is shaped by pressing it with your hand.
- Now slowly add water according to the need and prepare the refined flour.
- Now apply oil to it and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Now break a small lemon-sized dough from it and apply oil to it.
- Now roll it into a uniform thickness with the help of a rolling pin. Do not roll it too thin or too thick.
- Heat oil in a pan or fry pan. When the oil is well heated, add a poori to it.
- Then squeeze it by pressing it with a spoon.
- Once flowering, it starts to turn on its own. If not turn over, turn it after the bottom surface is golden.
- Do not let the puri become golden brown. After this, take out the poori on tissue paper so that it absorbs the oil.
- Finally, serve the luchi with your favorite curry.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..