Delicious bread omelette recipe eat healthy at breakfast
Bread omelette recipe: If you are hungry for Zoro and want to eat something good, then soon I am going to tell you a recipe which is easy and special too !!
This special is a time-saving recipe for those who are students or those who do jobs.
I will tell you the perfect way to make a bread omelette. You may be wondering who does not know how to make an omelette. But today I will tell you how well bread is wrapped in omelette.
This is a very good technique to wrap the bread in eggs. Which is very beautiful to look at and very yummy to eat.
Necessary ingredients need to make Bread omelette recipe
- Bread Slices = One
- Eggs = two eggs
- Onion = two tablespoons, chopped
- Tomato = finely chopped 1 tbsp
- Green chilli = finely chopped
- Red chilli powder = one fourth teaspoon
- Black pepper powder = a pinch
- Capsicum = 1 teaspoon, finely chopped
- Salt = as per taste
Method of making Bread omelette recipe
- To make a bread omelette, firstly break the eggs in a mixing bowl. To make a bread omelette, I have used two eggs here.
- Whisk the eggs well with the help of fog, now add onion, tomato, capsicum, coriander, red chilli powder, black pepper powder and salt and mix them all well.
- Now our egg mixer is very ready, keep the non-stick pan on the gas and add oil to it once the pan is lightly heated.
- Spread the oil well all over the pan, instead of oil, you can use butter now.
- Allow the oil to heat slightly, as soon as the oil gets hot, put the egg mixer in the pan and stir it and spread it all over the pan.
- Now let it set a little bit for 10 to 12 seconds. Then place the bread in the centre and press it lightly.
- Now fold the edges of the omelette with the help of a spatula.
- Even if the omelette is overcooked, it will not fold and if the egg remains raw, it will not fold.
- So for this reason, when the omelette is cooked lightly from the edge, only then fold it.
- Keep the flame of the gaslight so that it does not burn.
- The bigger and thinner you make the omelette, the better it will set in the bread.
- Now, roast it from the other side of the pan so that the bread also roasts nicely.
- Now our bread omelette is ready, it is very fun to eat.
- You can eat it for breakfast in the morning or give it to children in tiffin.
Bread Omelette Recipe Suggestion
- You can make a bread omelette on a large griddle, it is very well made in it.
- You can add any vegetables according to your taste in bread omelette.
- The bigger and thinner you make the omelette, the better your bread omelette will be.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..