Delicious and healthy aloo jeera recipe make at home
Aloo jeera recipe: Jeera Aloo is a delicious dry potato that is from North Indian food. It is very easy to make and if you have already boiled potatoes, then this vegetable is ready in 5 minutes. Not only this, all kinds of Indian bread like chapati, all kinds of parathas, tandoori roti, naan, kulcha, etc. Can be served with. So today we learn to make cumin potatoes by following this recipe.
Aloo jeera recipe
- Pre-Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make aloo jeera recipe
- 4 boiled medium potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp coriander-cumin powder
- 1 Green Chilli, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp dry mango powder or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
Method of making aloo jeera recipe
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan or non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds; When the cumin seeds turn golden, add finely chopped green chilies and fry for 30-40 seconds.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander-cumin powder, mango powder, and salt (if you have added boiling salt to the potatoes, taste the boiled potatoes and add salt only if necessary).
- Mix well.
- Add boiled potato pieces.
- Mix well so that the potato pieces are evenly wrapped with spices.
- Allow cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off the gas. Add finely chopped coriander and mix well.
- Take out aloo cumin in a bowl and serve with puri or paratha and curd.
Suggestions and Variations for Aloo jeera recipe:
- To increase the taste of this vegetable, do not forget to add boiling salt to the potatoes.
- You can also use 10-12 small potatoes instead of using big potatoes.
- To make it spicy add 1/4 tsp garam masala powder in step-4.
Taste: Mild Tart
Methods of serving: Serve it with chapatti or paratha and boondi raita for lunch or dinner.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..