Delicious 3 Scrumptious No-Bake Desserts For Beginners
Scrumptious No-Bake Desserts are a must-have when planning a menu. Whether you’re enjoying a simple meal at home with family or serving a crowd at a party, a delicious dessert makes a meal complete. If you’re worried about not having tried to bake before, no worries – these no-bake dessert recipes will make you look like a pro!
Scrumptious no-bake desserts easy to make at home
Scrumptious no-bake desserts – Berry lemon cheesecake bites
Ingredients need to make Berry lemon cheesecake bites:
- 12 pieces lemon Oreos
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup blueberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
Method of making Berry lemon cheesecake bites
- Beat cream cheese until smooth in a bowl.
- Add lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla, and salt to the bowl.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Slowly beat in heavy cream until the mixture is fluffy.
- Place liners on a cupcake pan and place an Oreo at the bottom of each liner.
- Spoon cream cheese over Oreos and top with a blueberry.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
Scrumptious no-bake desserts – Amazing banana pudding
Ingredients need to make Amazing banana pudding:
- 1 box vanilla pudding, prepared according to instructions
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups crushed wafers, plus more wafers for serving
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whipped topping, divided
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Banana slices for serving
Method of making Amazing banana pudding
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl until smooth then beat in powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Add banana slices, prepared pudding, and half of the whipped topping.
- Beat until all ingredients are well combined.
- Transfer to serving bowl and top with remaining whipped topping, crushed wafers, and banana slices.
- Serve with whole wafers.
Scrumptious no-bake desserts – Easy watermelon cool cakes
Ingredients need to make Easy watermelon cool cakes:
- 1 small watermelon
- 2 cups cool whip
- Melted chocolate for topping
- Rainbow nonpareils for topping
Method of making Easy watermelon cool cakes
- Slice the watermelon into 2-inch thick slices then cut small rounds of the fruit using a cookie cutter (or it could be any shape you desire).
- Place shaped watermelon on a serving plate.
- Place a dollop of cool whip on top of each watermelon, drizzle with melted chocolate then top with rainbow nonpareils.
- Serve immediately.
If you don’t have the luxury of time to bake but want to enjoy oh-so-yummy sweet treats, no worries – you don’t have to be an expert baker to prepare the best desserts! These scrumptious no-bake desserts are all you need to satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth!
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..