Corn Parathas For Growing Kids – An Absolutely Must Try Recipe
Corn Parathas For Growing Kids: Kids love corn and cheese alike, but sometimes they may not like leafy vegetables all that much.
Now this recipe for growing kids, and very well puts corn, spinach, and cheese you can use.
Cheese and spinach are a great combination, and this is one must-try recipe.
The best part is that it is not too late to take cooking.
This is a good choice you can make if you need a simple paratha recipe kids would love.
For children’s organizations, this is another clever way to prepare. You may find that you can easily do without cooking services. It is a dish you know the kids will serve you.
Now let’s take a look at the recipe for corn parathas.
- Corn Parathas
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Make 5 small Parathas
Ingredients need to make Corn Parathas For Growing Kids
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1/4 cup sown with sweet corn kernels
- 1/4 cup chopped spinach
- 1/4 tsp chopped green peppers
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp mixing oil
- Whole wheat flour for wrapping
- 5 tsp mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
Method of making corn parathas
- We would need corn, spinach, whole wheat flour, cheese, salt to taste, and chopped green peppers.
- First, take some finely chopped corn and place it in a bowl.
- Add flour to it.
- Next, add in Palakh (chopped spinach).
- While mixing, add green pepper and salt as per taste.
- While mixing the dough, add water if needed.
- Use some oil while kneading the dough, slowly.
- Roll out the dough into roti (Indian bread)
- We have to make two rotis.
- There is one above and one below.
- Now we have a dream. Put it on the griddle.
- Next, we need to put the cheese freely in it.
- For kids growing up, so excess cheese can also be good.
- After the cheese, we can put the next roti on it.
- Now we can bake a sandwich on both sides.
- When properly fried, the Parathas of corn are ready to serve.
- The recipe is for growing children, so it is best to use butter instead of fat.
- In practice, you can choose to cut parathas into two semicircular discs.
- Use grated cheese to garnish and serve hot with tomato sauce.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..