Baby corn Manchurian recipe: Once you learn how to make sauce or gravy for Manchurian, you can easily make your favorite vegetable Manchurian at home. In this Baby Corn Manchurian, first, the baby corn is fried in a flour and cornflour solution until it is crispy and later with spices made of ginger, garlic, onion, green chili, capsicum and a variety of sauces Has been cooked. So come, today we learn to make this starter at home by following this simple recipe.
Baby corn Manchurian: Basically a street food recipe prepared with baby breasts based on free Chinese cooking techniques and frying techniques.
Baby corn Manchurian
The first suitable recipe is prepared with Manchurian sauce and baby corn fritters. in other words, the baby recipe for Manchurian corn is very similar to the recipe for Gobi Manchurian. However, the baby recipe for Manchurian corn can be more bitter compared to the future.
Moreover, the recipes for baby corn are much more delicious and more delicious compared to another Manchurian recipe. while I have always been a big fan of the gobi Manchurian recipe, my husband prefers the baby corn recipe. perhaps, the wonderful and subtle taste of children’s corn is an important factor in this recipe.
Moreover, you choose capsicum in any Manchurian recipe. according to him, capsicum adds a bitter and sweet taste to the Manchurian. however, I was running out of capsicum and I hadn’t added the same. you are welcome to add while frying the onions.
Even though Manchurian recipes are called Chinese recipes, they all come from India. basically, indo Chinese recipes were first introduced to Calcutta by a small Chinese community. Gradually, these recipes became popular throughout India and became very popular.
In addition, baby corn Manchurian latest entry in the indo Chinese cooking palette. perhaps, it should be a version that has been transformed into recipes for gobi or chicken.
Read this delicious recipe:
- Vegetable Dry Manchurian recipe
- Chicken Manchurian recipe
- Delicious Dry Manchurian recipe
- Crispy Gobi Manchurian recipe
- A Delicious Paneer Manchurian Recipe
A health tip: KETO Diet Plan Indian PDF Free Download
Baby corn Manchurian
Baby Corn Manchurian Recipe
Ingredients need to make Baby Corn Manchurian:
- 10-12 Baby Corns
- 1/4 cup corn flour corn starch
- 2½ tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup water
- Oil for frying
For the sauce:
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1-2 green chilies cut into lengths
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1/2 capsicum sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1½ Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1½ tsp Red Chilli Sauce or Green Chilli Sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon corn floor corn starch, 2 tablespoons dissolved in water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt to taste
Method of making Baby Corn Manchurian
- Cut baby corn into large pieces and cut other vegetables as shown in the picture.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix cornflour, maida, ginger-garlic paste, soy sauce, and salt with 1/4 cup of water and make a batter.
- Take care that there are no lumps in the solution. Add chopped baby corn to the batter.
- Heat oil in a pan (or frying pan) on medium heat. When the oil is medium hot then wrap the baby corn well with the batter and add it to the oil.
- Add only 4-5 pieces at a time and fry them till they become light golden brown and crisp.
- Take them out on a paper napkin on a plate. The remaining baby corn is also fried.
To make the sauce:
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan or pan with a largemouth.
- Add finely chopped ginger, garlic, green chilies, and chopped onions and fry them for a minute.
- Add chopped capsicum and fry for 2-minutes.
- Add green onion, red chili sauce, soy sauce, tomato ketchup, and black pepper powder.
- Mix well and cook for 30-40 seconds.
- Add the dissolved corn flour to the water, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add fried baby corn pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients well and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Baby Corn is ready to serve Manchurian. Serve it hot.
Suggestions and Variations for Baby Corn Manchurian
- Fry the baby corn in advance before serving the Manchurian, otherwise, they will turn soft after a while.
- If you are making this for a children’s party, reduce the amount of ginger and garlic and do not add green chili and red chili sauce.
- You can add ginger and garlic in any of these three ways – 1. Make pastes, 2. Finely chopped or 3. Crushed.
Taste: Tart and crisp
How to Serve: You can serve it with tomato ketchup in a starter or for breakfast. It can also be served as a side dish with fried rice and Chinese soup.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..