A healthy and unique spinach noodles recipe make at home
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Total time: 22 minutes for 4 quantities
Ingredients need to make spinach noodles
- 1 cup spinach puree
- 3 cups boiled noodles
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped paprika
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cheese spread
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, as per taste
- 2 tsp cornflour, 1 tablespoon dissolved in water
Method of making spinach noodles
- To make spinach noodles, heat butter in a wide non-stick pan, add garlic, and fry for a few seconds.
- Add green onions and capsicum and fry on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach puree, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add milk and cheese spread, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add salt and pepper, mix well and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add cornflour-water mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the noodles, mix lightly and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve spinach noodles hot.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..