Two delicious and easy chia seed pudding recipe make at home
Easy chia seed pudding recipe: I have introduced to chia seed pudding a few years ago and fell in love right away. Another healthy way to make regular pudding? Yes, please! I like “healththifying” my favorite foods that are less unhealthy for you so this was right in my tunnel.
I have tried a few recipes for chia seeds and started making my own. Most of the recipes I have found do not have extra protein in them so I decided to supplement my own with protein. Chia seed protein pudding packs a healthy punch. It is full of healthy nutrients that make it a great way to have a healthy breakfast or dessert.
Chia seeds are an excellent source of omega-3s for plants, calcium, and iron fiber. They also have low amounts of phosphorus, manganese, potassium, and copper. I love their “sweet” texture. They almost remind me of tapioca but they are very healthy for you.
Chia seeds can be eaten raw or cooked. I recommend eating them after they have been soaked in water (like a pudding recipe) or cooked because these grains increase when they are seasoned. Dry eating can lead to an increase in your throat which can give you an amazing feeling. One of the great benefits is fiber content which will help give you a feeling of fullness leading to better satiety.
Easy chia seed pudding recipe 1: Vanilla, Almond + Coconut
- Serve 4:
Ingredients need to make Chia seed pudding recipe 1: Vanilla, Almond + Coconut
- 8 T Chia Seeds
- 2 C Almond Milk (or optional milk)
- 2 T Madagascar Vanilla Extract (I like this vanilla extract because of its deep taste.)
- 4 T Coconut Shredded (with a little more spraying)
- 2 T Map syrup (or honey)
- 4 Scoops Protein Powder (I’ve been using grassy whey vanilla but you can use your favorite pet or protein-based plant powder – about 20g per scoop each)
- 4 T Almonds
* If you like creamier flavors, use fragrant almond milk or coconut milk fried on Californian farms to get a rich flavor.
Method of making Chia seed pudding recipe 1: Vanilla, Almond + Coconut:
- Combine seeds, almond milk, vanilla extract, coconut, and maple syrup until completely combined.
- Add the protein powder and mix with a whisk to break it down. Keep mixing until you have no clumps of protein powder in the mixture.
- Pour evenly into 4 cups and refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and give each chia seed protein pudding a boost to ensure that the chia seeds are fully absorbed (sometimes it will sink to the bottom).
- Return to the refrigerator and sit for a few hours or overnight until the mixture has turned into a dessert or jelly.
- When you are ready to eat, sprinkle almonds and extra coconut on top and enjoy.
Easy chia seed pudding recipe 2: Double Coconut
- Serve 4:
Ingredients need to make Chia seed pudding recipe 2: Double Coconut
- Protein Scoops Chocolate (animal or plant supported)
- 4 T Cacao Nibs (and more decorative)
- 4 T Chocolate Covered Hemp Seeds (you can use small chips – but you don’t get the benefit of hemp)
- 2 T Syrup or Honey
- 8 T Chia Seeds
- 2 C Almond Milk
* If you like chocolate + peanut butter, add 1 T of peanut butter (or almond butter) to the portion of that chocolate + peanut flavor.
Method of making Chia seed pudding recipe 2: Double Coconut
- Use the same to make orders as above with Vanilla, Almond, Coconut pudding.
- When the pudding is done, sprinkle the cocoa nibs on top and enjoy!
I make these recipes often for breakfast because they are easy to make an option to prepare before eating. After that, you can quickly eat or take and leave before you go out the door. I also enjoy it as a healthy drink or dessert if I crave something a little sweeter. Have fun no matter how you like it and feel free to make art with recipes as you see fit.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..