Tulsi kadha recipe – Traditional home remedy for cold and fever
Tulsi kadha recipe: Tulsi decoction for cold-cough is a simple age-old home remedy for people of all age groups. To make this the best remedy for cold and flu at home, basic spices are required from our spice box. Know the method of making homemade decoction for cough and cold.
To make cold and cold homebrew, heat a saucepan, add cloves, black pepper, ginger, and basil leaves, and fry it on low heat for 30 seconds. Add 2 cups of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Sieve the mixture using a sieve in a deep bowl, add honey and mix well. Serve immediately.
Clove and black pepper powder in the form of basil, ginger, and honey act as an antipyretic and show anti-inflammatory properties. Warm water helps kill germs. Overall, each ingredient in Tulsi decoction for this cold cough is quite soothing to the throat and helps to relieve cold and cough.
Remember that sip this drink and drink it hot and it will benefit you the most. The reality is that the best remedy for colds and flu feels energized again. Try it and reap its medicinal benefits.
Tulsi kadha recipe
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- Cook time: 4 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes for 2 glasses
Ingredients need to make tulsi kadha recipe
- 1 clove
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 5 basil leaves
- 1 tsp honey
Method pf making tulsi kadha recipe
- To make Tulsi decoction, heat a saucepan, add cloves, black pepper, ginger, and basil leaves, and fry it on low heat for 30 seconds.
- Add 2 cups of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Sieve the mixture using a sieve in a deep bowl, add honey and mix well.
- For cold and cough, pour Tulsi decoction in 2 small separate glasses and serve immediately.
Benefits of tulsi kadha recipe for cold and cough
- When you are experiencing a cold and cough, a hot cup of decoction is a really soothing drink.
- Clove and black pepper are known to act as a khoftsakara which helps loosen the phlegm.
- Hot water is used in this recipe as it will reduce throat pain and also kill germs.
- Honey is also used to balance flavor and for its permissive properties. For best results use organic honey.
- Tulsi works very efficiently against harmful unwanted bacteria of the intestine (intestine). It kills him. This proves to be its anti-bacterial action.
- Ginger is an effective treatment for congestion, sore throat, cold, and cough.
To make curry for cold and cough
- First heat a saucepan.
- Add 1 clove to it.
- Add freshly ground black pepper.
- Add 1 tsp finely chopped ginger. You can also use grated ginger. The plan is that its juice mixes in water at the time of boiling.
- Add some basil leaves. You can also cut them if you want.
- Dry roast all these ingredients to make a decoction for cold and cough for 30 seconds.
- Add 2 cups of water immediately.
- Using a spoon, mix these ingredients of homemade decoction well for coughs and colds.
- Boil these ingredients for 5 to 4 minutes, so that the flavor mixes well.
- Once it boils well, strain the mixture using a sieve. Remove the spices.
- The best remedy for colds and flu is to add honey to boiled and filtered water.
- Mix well using a spoon.
- Tulsi decoction for cold and cough. Homemade brew for coughs and colds. Home use decoction for cold and cough. Ginger basil decoction. | Serve immediately.
- If you get relief from drinking decoction for cold and cough, try other soothing recipes as well, ginger milk – home remedy for cold and cough and honey ginger tea for cold and cough.
If you like kadha for cold and cough, try other throat-soothing recipes like basil tea. See detailed recipe of Tulsi tea.
Ingredients need to make Tulsi Tea
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 2 tsp lemon juice
Method of making basil tea
- In a deep non-stick pan, mix basil and 11 1/2 cups of water thoroughly and cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Sieve through a sieve and drain it in a deep bowl.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve at lukewarm temperature.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..