The easiest way to make Healthy Milk Dalia Recipe
Milk Dalia recipe is very healthy. It can also be a great snack. People are very much liked in Rajasthan. One does not have to work too hard to make milk porridge.
- Recipe Type: Indian
- For how many people: 4 – 6
- Time: 15 to 30 minutes
- Calories: 590
- Meal Type: Wedge
Necessary ingredients need to make Milk Dalia Recipe
- 100 grams of oatmeal
- 50 grams of sugar
- 2 tsp ghee
- 300 ml milk
- 200 ml water
- Pressure cooker
Method of making Milk Dalia recipe
- Heat the ghee in a pressure cooker.
- Then add the porridge and fry it while stirring for 3-4 minutes.
- After frying, add water to the cooked porridge and cover it and apply a whistle.
- Then reduce the heat and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove the cooker from the flame and allow it to cool slightly.
- After the pressure is over, open the lid of the cooker, add sugar and milk and mix well.
- Cook while stirring for 5 minutes. So that the oatmeal does not stick in the bottom of the cooker.
- If the porridge becomes too thick then add more milk to it.
- Cook the oatmeal while stirring. When it becomes desired, take it off the flame.
- Garnish with chopped almonds, cashews on prepared hot milk porridge and eat it for breakfast.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..