The best snacks in the diet – Lasagna rolls recipe easy to make
- Church food: Turkey Lasagna Rolls w / Salad
- Leftover Meal Idea: Muffin Melts
Lasagna Rolls: Here is a great way to enjoy lasagna but in a different way that will help keep your calorie count low and help you focus on healthy eating. Although the size of the part and the ingredients are different than normal, that does not add anything to the taste or flavor.
If the meal is prepared as described below, you should have enough food to make a melted muffin that you will enjoy working on the next day. Those who wish for a vegetarian / meat-less version simply do without the low turkey and choose the other option you like.
Operational resources are required to make Lasagna Rolls
- A large pot of water/pasta
- A large meat skillet
- A medium-sized stove pot
- A large mixing bowl
- A large oven pan
- Parchment paper
- Aluminum foil
Ingredients need to Make Lasagna Rolls
Make 4-6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds of solid soil
- 1 box lasagna
- 1 pot marinara sauce
- 1 cup diced spinach
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese (small curd)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
For Leftover Muffin Melts
- English muffins are all wheat
Method of making Lasagna Rolls
* Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- You will need to boil a large pot of water (with the salt of your choice) to cook lasagna al dente for about eight minutes.
- When done, carefully remove and drain the water using a colander.
- While the water is boiling if you plan to use thick soil (or other meat) for this meal you can start cooking this next.
- Open the bowl and pour the contents into the top pan of the stove, add salt and pepper to taste, and at medium heat begin to drain the meat with a wooden spoon.
- Cook until you find the life you want.
- While the meat and lasagna noodles are cooking you can carefully pull out the spinach leaves into small pieces using a sharp knife until you have a well-priced cup.
- In a high pot on the side of a small stove, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic, and a cup of spinach diced on low heat for a few minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl add egg, 1 cup Ricotta cheese, oregano, 3/4 cup cottage cheese, garlic/spinach mixture, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, and pinches of salt and pepper.
- Mix well with a fork.
- At the moment the meat and lasagna should be about cooked recipes.
- The meat on the bottom to hold and add the whole bottle of marinara sauce and mix well.
- You will have a good, delicious meat combination now.
- Use a large piece of parchment paper and get ready to make lasagna rolls.
- Simply place 1 noodle on parchment paper and use a spoon to spread the cheese mixture evenly and slightly across the other side.
- Then carefully wrap the lasagna from one end to the other.
- Before placing the lasagna roll in your oven pan, place one tablespoon of the meat sauce mixture on the edge of the pan to give it a thin layer.
- After that, you can set the lasagna rolls aside but do not touch them.
- Continue repeating this process until you have finished all the lasagna rolls you plan to cook.
- You may need to use two separate ovens in the oven depending on how many rolls you plan to make.
- When all the lasagna rolls have been prepared and arranged in a pan, add a tablespoon of the remaining sauce over each roll.
- Then combine the remaining parmesan cheese with the mozzarella cheese and sprinkle over all the rolls.
- Cover the pan (pieces) with a piece of aluminum foil and place in the oven for 20 minutes or until the cheese boils.
- Finally, while the lasagna is cooking you can prepare the type of salad you plan to serve.
- When everything is done, remove the appropriate parts and enjoy.
Leftover Meal Idea: Muffin Melts
If you are unfortunately left with no leftover lasagna rolls but you still have a mixture of meat sauce, here is your chance to make a delicious muffin melt. These flavors are very similar to Subway meatball switches when preparing sauce and meat as described above.
All you will need to buy is more complete English muffins, If you do not want to use them, or just want to use what you have, you can always choose tortilla, pita bread, toast, or a large piece of tea that you can use as a wrap.
Simply spread the mixture of meat sauce you want on one side of the bread, sprinkle with grated cheese and parmesan cheese on top, and cover with another slice of bread. Fold a piece of aluminum foil until ready to be drained and warmed for a delicious lunch.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..