Tasty crab recipes at home: You do not have to enjoy crab and other seafood only during a great meal – it can be enjoyed as a snack even if you are on a trip. If you crave seafood, especially crab meat, you are in the right place! Learn more about three simple yet filling crab recipes!
Tasty crab recipes at home
Tasty Crab Recipe – Hot and Creamy Crab Dip
Ingredients need to make Hot and Creamy Crab Dip:
- 1/2 kilogram jumbo crab, shell removed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cream cheese, soft
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Read these recipes:
- She crab soup recipe
- Crab fried rice recipe
- Shrimp fried rice recipe
- Delicious seafood recipes at home
Method of making Hot and Creamy Crab Dip
- Using a hand mixer, whisk together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream in a bowl.
- Put garlic, cheese, onion, lemon juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a bowl and stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Fold in the waist. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and cook in a preheated oven (325F) until golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with fresh vegetable pieces, crackers, or chips.
Tasty Crab Recipe – Best Butter and Garlic Crab Legs
Ingredients need to make the Best Butter and Garlic Crab Legs:
- 1/2 kilogram king crab legs, cut in half to reveal the meat
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Slices of lemon
Method of making Best Butter and Garlic Crab Legs
- In a bowl, combine garlic, melted butter, parsley, and lemon juice.
- Arrange the crab legs on a baking tray and drizzle with butter mixture.
- Store another mixture to dilute.
- Bake the crab legs in a preheated oven (375F) until hot, about five minutes.
- Serve with slices of dip and lemon – it is best to squeeze the lemon juice into the crust before eating.
Read these recipes:
Tasty Crab Recipe – Delicious Cooked Steak Sticks
Ingredients need to make Delicious Cooked Steak Sticks:
- Twelve spring fabrics wrapped
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped crab meat
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Sweet and sour sauce
- Dirty salt
Method of making Delicious Cooked Steak Sticks
- Combine cream cheese, crab meat, sugar, and sweet and sour sauce in a bowl.
- Season with salt and stir until the ingredients are well combined.
- Add a teaspoon about a teaspoon of the mixture to the roll of each spring roll and fold.
- Sprinkle the baking sheet with olive oil and arrange the crab sticks on a sheet.
- Cook in a hot oven (375F) for about 12 minutes or until crisp (turn once in between).
You can’t miss these delicious crab recipes – try them now!
Here is a video of more seafood crab recipes
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..