Delicious and refreshing sweet lassi recipe in summer
Sweet lassi recipe: Mithi Lassi is a creamy, sweet, and cold drink made from the same Punjabi food and is very popular in North India. It is usually served as a cold drink after a meal or in the evening on summer days.
Nowadays, various types of Lassi such as Strawberry Lassi, Rose Lassi, Mango Lassi, Plain Lassi are available but there are two main types of Lassi – sweet and salty. In this recipe we are making sweet lassi – first, it is whipped till it becomes soft and later sugar is added for sweetness, and cardamom is added for a good aroma.
Finally, a little water or milk is added to make thick or thin lassi as per your liking. Lassi has the same main ingredients and hence the entire flavor depends on it. At home use, only those made from full-fat milk, and to make the right lassi, take care that it is not sour.
Follow this step-by-step photo recipe below to make this delicious drink at home and don’t forget to read the tips before making it
Here are some more recipes:
- Delicious namkeen lassi recipe
- Chole bhature recipe at home
- Tomato rice recipe
- Easy to make sweet pasta recipe
- Sweet chicken recipe at home
Sweet lassi recipe
Need to make Sweet Lassi Recipe
- 2 cups plain dahi 500 ml
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/2 cup water or milk
- 1 tablespoon mix dry fruits garnish, optional
Method of making Sweet lassi
- Take 2 cups in a deep vessel or pot. In this recipe, we have used the same at home.
- Add 3 tablespoons of sugar and 1/4 tsp cardamom powder.
- Whisk it with a hand beater or whisk or churn or a hand blender until it becomes soft.
- Add 1/2 cup water or milk to it.
- Toss it again until a foamy layer appears on the top surface and the sugar dissolves completely.
- Sweet lassi is ready to be served.
- Pour it into two separate serving glasses and garnish it with chopped mixed fruits.
Suggestions and Variations for making Sweet Lassi recipe:
- For good taste, use the same at home.
- Keep in mind that it should not be sour otherwise, the lassi will turn sour.
- Use full-fat milk to make creamy lassi.
- Use powdered sugar to dissolve sugar easily.
- To make changes, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream over the lassi.
- For fresh fruit flavored lassi, add 1/2 cup of fresh fruit purees such as strawberry or mango.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..