Instantly make crispy jalebi recipe with leftover rice
Crispy jalebi recipe with leftover rice: If you are fond of eating jalebi, then let us tell you the recipe of instant jalebi made from leftover rice of the night.
If you like sweet food, then you may also like Jalebi. Many types of dishes can be made from leftover rice, but now we tell you how to make jalebi from the leftover rice of the night. This recipe will become instant and you will also find it tasty. If you are fond of eating crispy jalebi like confectioner then definitely try this recipe.
- Total Time: 35 min
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 2
- Cooking Level: Medium
- Course: Desserts
- Calories: 100
- Cuisine: Indian
Materials need to make crispy jalebi recipe with leftover rice
- 1 cup leftover rice
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Three teaspoons curd
- Half a cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- A little food color
- Piping bag
Method of making crispy jalebi recipe with leftover rice
- First of all, note that there is absolutely no spice in the rice.
- Now to prepare its batter, grind it.
- Pour rice into a blender and add two teaspoons of water.
- Its consistency should be similar to that of idli batter.
- These batteries should be fully ground, not lumps.
- Now add maida to it and after that add baking powder.
- Mix it well, there should be no lumps.
- Now add three teaspoons of curd to it, also have to mix it well.
- Simultaneously, add orange food color to it. Use natural food color.
- If the batter has become thin, add 1 teaspoon of flour and add to it.
- If it is too thick, add half a teaspoon of curd. Leave this batter for a while.
- Now make sugar syrup in a pan.
- Add water with sugar and allow it to melt on medium flame.
- It has to be made of wire syrup. Once formed, it can be cooled slightly.
- Now fill the batter in the piping bag.
- If you want, you can make jalebi even more by making a little hole in the lid of a thin plastic bottle.
- The hole should not be too thin or thick. Make a medium-sized hole.
- Then fry the jalebi in hot oil.
- Try to give the shape of Jalebi, it has to be baked from both sides.
- After removing it from the pan, immediately pour it inside the sugar syrup.
- Dip in sugar syrup for 1 minute and then your jalebi is ready to eat.
- If you want, you can also add some cardamom to it while making sugar syrup.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..