How to make delicious aam panna recipe in summer at home
Aam panna recipe: In the summer season people consume cold beverages but in this season there is nothing better than Aam Panna to remove the heat. This not only quenches thirst, but your body also feels refreshing.
Apart from this, it is also beneficial for problems such as gastrointestinal. Not only this, to buy it, you do not even need to go to the market, just by following this simple recipe, you can prepare it at this house too.
Ingredients for making mango panna or aam panna: To make aam panna, all you need is raw mango, black salt, cumin powder, brown sugar, and mint leaves. Combining all these things, you can prepare this fun drink in 40 minutes.
What do you do when the summer season is at its highest and you are troubled by it?
The most popular traditional Indian drinks during the summer season are raw aam panna, vine sorbet, phalsa sorbet, lemon shikanji, watermelon juice, chili, etc. Aerated bottles of freshwater made from artificial colors and flavors sold in the market cannot even touch the shade of traditional Indian drinks in taste and qualities.
In the summer of mangoes, eating mangoes is very helpful in protecting your body from heatstroke and keeping your body temperature constant. It is very easy to make it, let us make mango pan today.
- 8-10 glasses of pan
- Time – 25 minutes
Necessary ingredients need to make the Aam panna recipe
- Raw mango – 300 grams of 2 -3 medium size
- Roasted Cumin Powder – 2 tsp
- Black salt – as per taste (2 tsp)
- Black pepper – a quarter teaspoon
- Sugar – 100 – 150 grams (1/2 – 3/4 cup)
- Mint – 20 to 30 leaves
Method of making Aam panna
- Earlier, when we used to cook food on the stove, we used to roast raw mangoes by pressing them in the ashes of the stove and make a mango pan from these roasted raw mangoes.
- Nowadays mangoes are made by grinding and boiling mangoes, but instead of peeling these boiled mangoes and extracting pulp, peeling raw mangoes before boiling is more convenient.
- We are making mango curry as follows
- Wash raw mangoes, peel them, and separate the pulp from the kernels.
- Boil this pulp with a cup of water.
- Now grind this zucchini pulp with sugar, black salt, and mint leaves in a grinder.
- Grind and mix one liter of cold water, add sieve, black pepper, and roasted cumin powder.
- Raw Aam Panna is ready. Serve it with cold ice cubes.
- You can also serve it by garnishing it with mint leaves.
- Aam panna can be used for 3-4 days by keeping it in the refrigerator.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..