Easy to make chana masala recipe at home
Chana masala recipe: If there is no vegetable in your house and you want to make something spicy and spicy then you can make chana masala at home. It is very easy to make. And it is ready in 10 minutes. Chana Masala is one of the favorite recipes of India. You can also eat it with roti, naan, etc.
I have made gram gravy without gravy here, you can also make it with gravy. So let’s see how it is made with Chana Masala and what we need to make to make it….
Ingredients need to make chana masala recipe:-
- Gram (gram) – 100 grams
- Oil – 3 teaspoons
- Cumin – 1/2 teaspoon
- Curry Leaf – 5-6
- Onion – 1
- Green chili – 3
- Ginger Garlic pest – 1/2 teaspoon
- Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – according to taste
- Garam masala – 1 teaspoon
- Coconut Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice – 2 teaspoons
- Coriander leaf
Method of making chana masala recipe:-
- First, put the pan on the gas and add oil and cumin seeds.
- Then add curry leaves to it and then add onions and green chilies to it and roast it for a while.
- Then add ginger garlic paste, chili powder, coriander powder, and a little salt and fry it for a while.
- Then add chana to it and roast it.
- Now add some water to it.
- Then add coconut powder and garam masala and cover it and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Then add lemon juice and coconut powder to it and turn off the gas.
- And your chana usal is ready.
If you want, you can also add a little curd to it, now you can eat it with hot puri or roti.
So this was the special dish of today, I believe that you must have liked this recipe very much. If you want to know about any other dish that you cannot find here, write it in the comment box and I will tell you the recipe of that dish in my next post.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..