Easy to make a healthy banana and flaxseed smoothie at home
Healthy Banana and Flax Seed Smoothie: Eating bananas and flax seed seeds smoothie are healthy, filling, and refreshing. Bananas provide high fiber content, potassium, Vitamin B6, and high minerals. They also have a low sodium content.
As with anything you do with your life always check with your doctor to find out if it is right for you and the recommended daily needs for you. Bananas also help to maintain other health conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes but too much memory can affect your health, which is why it is important to consult your doctor.
Flax seeds provide an excellent source of Omega-3 fats. They are also high in fiber and protein. In addition, flax seeds help keep the feces soft to prevent constipation and help with healthy intestines.
Milk (in this article I refer to whole milk) provides a high source of protein, calcium, and Vitamin D. If you use another milk option check the nutritional facts in each container, this will also give the calorie value as well.
The combination of these three ingredients in your smoothie makes it a healthy and nutritious addition to your diet as an addition to breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack.
The necessary ingredients need to make Healthy Banana and Flax Seed Smoothie
- 2 Fully ripe bananas (you can add 1 or 2 more to make it bigger)
- 1/2 cup Whole milk (you can use any milk of your choice; 1-2%, skim, soy, almond, etc. It’s up to you)
- Also, you can add more milk if you wish it to be smaller.
- 2 tablespoons.
- Frozen Seeds (Do not use whole flax seeds because they do not break down during the digestion process and you will not get the nutrients you need)
- 2 cups Ice cubes
- Use a blender to get the best results.
Method of making Healthy Banana and Flax Seed Smoothie
- First, add the ice to the blender
- Next, add the peeled bananas, cut them in half, and place in a blender
- Add flax seeds to the soil
- Finally, add the optional milk
- After adding all the ingredients, mix until smooth and pour into your favorite drinking bowl and enjoy.
This is quick and easy to do. No cooking experience required for banana and flax smoothie. I use a coffee grinder to grind seeds. If you have any seeds left, put more soil seeds in a covered container and refrigerate them to keep them fresh until the next time.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..