Easy homemade sweet mathura peda recipe
Peda recipe: Good and tasty pedas from Mathura pedas are not found anywhere around the world. If you taste even a piece of traditional Mathura tree, you will not be able to live by eating less than four pedas. Come, let’s make Mathura’s feet today
Traditional Mathura Ke Pedhe was made from cow’s milk but nowadays instead of cow’s milk, buffalo milk is also made. Mawa and tagar are used to make it, you can bring mawa and tagar (daan dar bura) from the market. If not found in the market, you can also make mawa at home. See How to make Mawa and How to make Tagar. If you are bringing mawa from the market, then bring granulated mawa.
While making Mathura Peda, Mawa gets fried more and more. The more roast the mawa, the longer the shelf life of the trees made. While frying mawa, we keep adding milk or ghee in between, which makes it easier to roast more. Mawa does not burn while roasting and the color of mawa turns light brown. So let’s start making Mathura Pedas.
Necessary ingredients need to make the Mathura peda recipe
- Khoya or Mawa – 250 grams (more than 1 cup)
- Tagar (Boora) – 200 (1 cup)
- Ghee – 2-3 tbsp
- Small cardamom – 4 – 5 (peel and grind)
Method of making Mathura peda recipe
- Crumble the mawa.
- Heat a pan and add crumbled mawa to it.
- Stir the mawa continuously and fry it on medium flame till it becomes dark brown.
- When the mawa becomes light brown, add 2 teaspoons of ghee to it and fry the mawa until it becomes dark brown, adding ghee to the mawa in between.
- If the mawa appears dry, add 2 tablespoons of milk to it and roast the mawa continuously and fry it till the milk dries.
- Turn off the gas when the mawa is roasted but keep stirring the mava as the pan is hot.
- When the mava remains lightly heated, add cardamom powder and a little tagarar to wrap it on the trees and put the rest of it.
- Mix the mixture well.
- The mixture for making pedas is ready.
- Take a little mixture from the mixture in your hand and round it, press it with your hands to give it the shape of peda, wrap the pedal in booze placed on a plate, and keep it on a plate.
- Prepare all the pedas one by one in the same way and put them on the plate.
- Great Mathura Pedas are ready to taste. They are dry after roasting the mawa very well.
- Therefore, these trees can be kept in the refrigerator and eaten for up to a month.
Suggestion s for Mathura peda recipe
- In the middle, some ghee is added to the mawa so that the mawa does not burn.
- Do not let the mawa cool down at all, make pedas as lightly hot, or else the mawa will get fed and the pedas will not be able to be formed.
- If Mathura peda is made from mawa made from cow’s milk, it naturally turns brown. There is no need to add ghee and milk separately to it.
- Roast the mawa continuously with the kalchi, it should not be fried.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..