Delicious vegetable recipes for kids to eat healthily
Delicious vegetable recipes: Children eat naturally by choice. Most of them will not eat a meal if it is not spaghetti, a burger, or meat. But with a little creativity, you can convince your little one to eat healthily and expand the variety of foods they eat. Make vegetable dishes attractive to children by making them colorful and of course, delicious!
Try these vegetarian recipes approved by kids that will blow you away from a little!
Delicious vegetable recipe
Delicious vegetable recipe – All-Veggie Nuggets
Ingredients need to make All-Veggie Nuggets:
- 2 eggs
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 cup extracted carrots
- 1/4 cups of ripe bread are separated
- 3/4 cup cheddar cup
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Method of making All-Veggie Nuggets
- Combine eggs, garlic, roasted broccoli, carrots, one loaf of bread, and a cup of cheddar in a food processor or blender.
- Season with black pepper and onion powder.
- Stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Using a spoon or cookie scoop, shape the mixture into balls and roll each into 1/2-inch circular discs.
- Place the leftover bread crumbs in a small bowl and coat each nugget with it.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and fry the veggie nuggets until crispy and golden brown, about 4 minutes per side.
- Serve with your favorite baby dips such as ketchup, mayonnaise, or barbecue sauce.
Delicious vegetable recipe – Yummy Carrot Cakes
Ingredients need to make Yummy Carrot Cakes:
- 3 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1 cup extracted carrots
- 1/2 cup simple yogurt
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Fry butter
- Maple syrup for serving
Method of making Yummy Carrot Cakes
- Place carrots in a heat-resistant bowl. Pour hot boiling water over the carrots and simmer for 5 minutes. Effort.
- To make the pancake batter, combine in a large bowl egg, carrots, yogurt, apples, wheat flour, melted butter, baking powder, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Mix together gently until all ingredients are well combined.
- We heat the butter in a non-stick frying pan and cook the batter the way you would like regular pancakes, about 2-3 minutes per side or until set on the edges.
- Add more butter until all the batter has been applied.
- Serve warm with maple syrup. Add fruit if you like.
Encourage your children to eat healthily and to practice healthy eating habits. Add extra vegetables to their daily diet – start with these delicious and child-friendly vegetable recipes!
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..