Delicious semolina fish fry recipe – easy snacks recipe at home
Semolina Fish Fry: Almost every weekend we have house parties. Friends who come to eat and drink often make me think of giving them something new and attractive.
I used to serve mixed foods many times but thinking about their negative health effects, eventually made me go into the kitchen and take things in my hands.
Being a vegetarian always leaves me with a lot of room to try the most important ingredients which are Chicken or Fish. However, the benefits of including fish in your diet are far greater than any other type of meat. So, I tried to use the healthiest option, “Salmon”. It is rich in Omega 3, a major source of protein and Vitamin B, loaded with antioxidants. This recipe would get an “A” medically. However, to improve the taste, the crunchier gets better, so why not make a “Fish Fry”.
Recent Big Ad Discovery by My Semolina Fish Fry!
It is healthy by about 120 calories. per serving, Serves 4 people, Cooking Time 35-40 minutes. Quick and Easy!
Ingredients need to make Semolina Fish Fry:
- Fish Seeds (of your choice), I use Salmon – 5-6 pieces
- Semolina Flour – 1/2 cup (easily available in big markets like Walmart)
- Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder (Paprika) – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Olive Oil – For shallow frying
Method of making Semolina Fish Fry:
- Wash Fillets Fillets and remove skin if necessary, be sure to use soft hands while washing and rubbing when using Salmon, as the pieces are delicate and easily break.
- In a bowl, combine a tablespoon of oil, salt, paprika, lemon juice, and garlic paste.
- Spread and rub all the pieces of fish, cover, and store in the fridge for about 15-20 minutes.
- Once thoroughly rinsed, heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- On a plate spread the Semolina flour.
- Wrap the fish particles in Semolina flour and fry them in a pan.
- It usually takes 5-7 minutes on medium heat for the fish to fry from one side, turn and fry for another 5-7 minutes on the other side.
- It may take a few more minutes to get the fluid and cook well.
- When done, remove from the plate and serve hot with your favorite sauce or dip.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..