Delicious butter naan recipe – How to make butter naan at home
Butter naan recipe: Every day, if something different from parathas, chapattis are made into food, then everyone will be very happy. That is why we make Naan for the evening meal today.
Naan is a very popular Indian bread and is becoming popular all over the world. Naan is a yeast bread made in a traditional oven. Nevertheless, for those who do not have an oven in their kitchen, this is a very good way to make naan in a non-stick pan. Serve hot with any vegetable or lentil of your choice.
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes for 10 nan
Ingredients need to make Butter Naan
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh curd
- 1 tbsp melted ghee
- salt to taste
- 5 tsp black sesame seeds
- Flour, for rolling
- Butter to brush
Method of making Butter Naan
- Combine the yeast, sugar, and 5 tbsp of lukewarm water in a bowl, cover, and keep aside for 5 to 4 minutes.
- Combine the flour, yeast-sugar mixture, curd, melted ghee, and salt in a bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough lukewarm water.
- Cover with a lid or wet cotton cloth and keep it for about 30 minutes or until it gets puffy.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions.
- Flatten a portion of the dough by pressing it into the chakla and sprinkle 1/2 tsp black sesame seeds over it. Using a little maida, roll it into a 125 mm (5 “) diameter long egg-like shape.
- Heat the non-stick griddle and keep the naan with the sesame portion down.
- Cook on one side till it turns light.
- After cooking until the second part is puffed up, cook on both sides in the flame until it turns golden brown in color.
- Repeat steps 5 to 4 to make 6 more naans.
- 10. Serve immediately by applying a little butter to each naan.
Here are some gravy recipes to serve with Butter naan
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..