Delicious and healthy homemade cauliflower cream soup recipe
Cauliflower cream soup: As a fashion industry, the food industry has its own trends. What’s trending now? These vegetable capture brightness – Brussels sprouts, kale, and cauliflower. Recipes for this vegetable appear everywhere, on the Internet, in magazines, in newspapers, and even in interviews. If you have never tried this before, you may be hesitant to do so.
But your grandmother and mother were right when they said, “Eat your vegetables. They’re ready!” Vegetables contain vitamins and minerals that are important for good health.
According to the Self Nutrition Data website, cauliflower contains 25 calories per filter, three grams of fiber, two grams of sugar, and two grams of protein. It also contains vitamins A, C, K, folate, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium.
My husband loves raw cauliflower and loves its delicious slices in salat. I recently bought a headband while selling and found the reason for the reduced price. The vegetables were starting to soften. Since I could not put it in a salad, I thought of mixing it up like potatoes. Then I thought of the soup. I live in Minnesota and it is winter, with freezing temperatures that can reach up to 41 degrees below zero. The soup tasted so good.
Cauliflower and curry go well together, so I added some to the soup. If you don’t like this spice it leaves out. If you like this spice add more. Cooking the curry a minute before adding the other ingredients brings out its flavor.
After the vegetables are done, the mixture is cleaned with a hand blender. You can also use a stand blender, but I use one hand because it is very safe. I don’t have to pour hot soup into a glass bowl, and I can clean the soup right from the pot.
I garnished the soup with garlic and butter croutons, but some flavors will also enjoy the good. Here is my recipe for Cream of Cauliflower Soup with Curry.
Ingredients need to make Cauliflower cream soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 rib celery vegetable with watery branches, chopped
- 1 cup baby carrots, take 1/2-inch lumps
- 1 carton (32 ounces) salt-free chicken broth
- 1 cup of water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 3/4 cauliflower medium, cut into small pieces
- 8 ounces of Neufchatel cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped (garnish)
- Combined croutons (for decoration)
Method of making Cauliflower cream soup
- Put olive oil and butter in a pot of soup.
- As soon as the butter has melted, dip in the curry powder and cook for one minute.
- Add the onion, succulent vegetable, and carrots and cook until the vegetables are tender about 10 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, cover, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the Neufchatel cheese.
- Remove the pot from the heat. Puree blend with a hand blender.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and croutons, or leave and serve the soup with crusty bread.
- This recipe freezes well.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..