3 rich and creamy herbs and spices soup recipes make at home
Rich and creamy herbs and spices soup recipes: As with any complaint, soups help to shape your desire for a major subject. Of course, if it tastes good, you will lose your appetite and will not be able to enjoy your food. That’s why it’s important to make sure your soup is rich and tasty – and there’s no better way to do that than adding fresh herbs and spices.
Here are three rich and green herbs and spices for cooking soup that will surely increase your appetite:
Rich and Creamy Herbs and Spices Soup Recipe
Rich and Creamy Herbs and Spices Soup Recipe – Classic Cream Vegetable Soup
Ingredients need to make Classic Cream Vegetable Soup:
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup half and half of the cream
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup carved basil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour for all purposes
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Also some delicious soup recipes:
Method of making Classic Cream Vegetable Soup
- In a saucepan, melt three tablespoons of butter and cook the onions, basil, and parsley until tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and allow to simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth and sugar and whisk the cream slightly.
- Close and hold for 30 minutes.
- Melt the remaining butter in a separate pan and cook the flour, stirring frequently, for 2-3 minutes.
- Add about 1/2 cup of the soup mixture to the flour and stir until smooth before pouring the flour mixture back into the soup.
- Bring to a boil, season with salt and black pepper, and remove from the heat.
- Serve immediately.
Rich and Creamy Herbs and Spices Soup Recipe – Tomato Basil Soup
Ingredients need to make Tomato Basil Soup:
- 3/2 cups crushed tomatoes
- 20 fresh basil leaves, slightly cut
- 1 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup tomato-vegetable drinks
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup butter
Read these delicious soup recipes:
Method of making Tomato Basil Soup
- Stir together the crushed tomatoes, chicken broth, and tomato-vegetable juice in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and hold for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and fold in the basil leaves.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and then puree the soup using a blender.
- Return the soup to the pan, add the cream and butter, and cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until the butter melts.
Rich and Creamy Herbs and Spices Soup Recipe – Creamy Cucumber Spice Soup
Ingredients need to make Creamy Cucumber Spice Soup:
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, sown seeds
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
Method of making Creamy Cucumber Spice Soup
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and cook the onions and garlic until tender.
- Add the cucumber, vegetable broth, and milk and stir in the soy sauce, curry powder, parsley, red hot flakes, cayenne powder, and sesame oil.
- Allow to simmer over medium heat and reduce heat to low, cover and hold for 12-15 minutes more.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cook for a few minutes.
- Puree using a blender until smooth.
Have a bowl of any of these rich herbs and creams and spices for cooking soup to get a perfect appeal!
Here is one more creamy and healthy soup video for you
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..