Chicken-vegetable soup with orzo and oregano recipe
Chicken-vegetable soup with orzo and oregano: For some reason, I like to make soup on a rainy day. This habit can go back to childhood because my mother used to make soup. His Manhattan Clam Chowder was very beautiful. I still remember the time when he decided to make chicken soup with his new cook. My mother was unfamiliar with the new machine and, unfortunately, removed the valve very quickly.
Chicken soup was shot up to the ceiling, a fact my father never let me forget. I remember how incredible he looked when this happened. As I recall, we had to change some roof tiles.
My chicken soup is not made with a pressure cooker. I simply used a large pot with a lid that I found at a discount store. This recipe starts with the basic ingredients of the soup – onions, legumes, and carrots. Although I rarely cooked Brussles’ shoots, the grocery store had a special selection, so I bought a few. These raw, cabbage-like vegetables add extra flavor to the soup.
For the color, I add a can of chopped tomatoes, which has no salt in the juice. To get the taste, I add garlic and oregano. You may want to add dried basil, too.
Although leftover chicken is one of the ingredients, it can be left out of the vegetable version of the recipe. Vegetable veggies can be substituted for chicken broth. As for pasta, any little one will make it, like rings, shells, or cut spaghetti. You might be tempted to throw away the pasta in a soup without moderation, which is not a good idea. Instead of soup, you will end up with a stroup, a cross between the soup and the stew.
Keep in mind that pasta continues to absorb moisture from the fridge, so you may need to add water when refreshing the soup. Chicken-Vegetable Soup with Orzo and Oregano dish. Serve with your favorite crackers, hard rolls, French bread, or flatbread.
Ingredients need to make Chicken-Vegetable Soup With Orzo and Oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup edible vegetable with juicy, chopped branches
- 1 cup small carrots
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, half
- 1 box (32 ounces) salt-free chicken broth (or vegetable broth)
- 1 can extract tomatoes from juice
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) of water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/2 cup orzo (rice-shaped pasta)
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method of making Chicken-Vegetable Soup With Orzo and Oregano
- Pour the olive oil into the pot.
- Add the onions and cook until smooth, about five minutes.
- Add edible crop with succulent branches, carrots, and shoots.
- Cook for five more minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, cover, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese if desired. Make 8 servings.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..