Chaitra Navratri 2021: Try potato-paneer kofta recipe in fasting
Potato-paneer kofta recipe: In Chaitra Navratri 2021, if you do not want to eat the same food for the whole 9 days, then try the recipe of potato-paneer kofta with fasting.
During Navratri, worship is kept for the entire 9 days and if you are among those who eat salt (rock salt) for a time, then you may not like to eat sago khichdi or kuttu flour puri every time. At that time, it may feel like trying something new. If you want to try something new, then you can try the recipe of koftas with potato and cheese vow. These koftas are definitely tasty and at the same time will give you some different tastes than boring fast food. So let’s see this recipe.
Method of making potato-paneer kofta recipe
- Mash the grated paneer and potatoes together well.
- After mashing it, add black pepper and red chili powder to it.
- At the same time add green chilies, buckwheat flour, and khoya.
- If khoya and milk powder are optional, then the recipe can be made without it too.
- Mix it well and add finely chopped coriander.
- This will make the flavor very good.
- After this, make a ball of koftas by mixing them all.
- Now heat the ghee in the pan.
- There is no need to take more ghee, it will be done in a few.
- If you do not want to take ghee, peanut oil can also be useful.
- Now press the kofta ball a little, if desired, it can be fried, but dry fruits can also be added in the middle.
- Your koftas are ready. If you want, you can serve it immediately with any fruit sauce.
Fasting Potato Paneer Kofta Recipe Card
If you want to eat koftas during this fast, then make potato puffed koftas with fasting from this recipe.
- Total Time: 35 min
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 4
- Cooking Level: Medium
- Course: Main Course
- Calories: 150
- Cuisine: Indian
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..