Bonda recipe – How to make Mysore Bonda at home in 15 minutes
Bonda recipe: Bonda is one of the famous snacks of South Indians and is also a portion of street food. You can eat it at breakfast or at the time of mango snacks. If you get tea or coffee after eating the bonda, then it becomes fun, it is very easy to make Masoor Bonda and you can make it in 15-20 minutes.
You can eat Bonda with coconut chutney, onion chutney or sambar, etc. So let’s see how Mysore Bonda is made and what cohesion we need to make it….
Mysore Bonda is one of the major street food of South India made by mixing maida, curd, and native spices. We can serve it with tea with coconut chutney or as a light snack anytime.
Ingredients need to make Bonda recipe
- Flour – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 1/4 cup
- Baking soda – 1/4 teaspoon
- Baking powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Cumin Seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Chopped Green Chili – 2
- Onion (Chopped): 1/4 piece
- Ginger (chopped ginger) – 1 inch
- Salt – according to taste
- Coriander leaves – 1-3 teaspoons
- Oil – for frying
Method of making Bonda recipe
- First, take the flour and rice flour in a bowl.
- After that add yogurt, cumin, baking soda, baking powder, green chilies, onion, ginger, and salt, baking and mixing it. (Thick batter is needed like Jalebi batter).
- Now add some water to it and prepare its quail.
- Add coriander leaves to it and cover it for a while and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Now keep the oil on the gas to heat up.
- Then put a small curry in it like a small bowl and cook it on medium heat.
- When the color of the bond becomes something like that, then it is ready to come out.
- Take it out on some tissue paper.
- And serve it with coconut chutney or pod chutney.
Suggestions for Bonda recipe
- You can also add this vegetable of your choice.
- You can also chop raw coconut in it.
- After the Bonda batter is set for a while, it swells well after frying.
- Cook the bond on medium heat.
I am sure you must have liked this snack recipe very much. If you have any doubt about this recipe, then you can ask in the comment box.
Here are some Chicken and Mutton gravy recipes
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..