3 Super yummy easy strawberry desserts recipes easy to make
Super yummy easy strawberry desserts recipes: Whether you are a child or an adult, a person cannot resist good treatment. Babies naturally have good teeth, but too much sugar and empty calories are wrong. So if you are preparing them for a light meal or dessert, be sure to serve something on the healthy side. Strawberries are a great choice for tasting baby desserts as they are both yummy and nutritious!
Try these yummy easy strawberry desserts recipes at home
Super yummy easy strawberry desserts recipes – Yummy strawberry oatmeal bars
Ingredients need to make yummy strawberry oatmeal bars:
- 2 cups freshly chopped strawberries
- 1 cup of old wrapped oats
- 3/4 cup all-purpose
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted salt, thaw
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon of sorghum
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Method of making Yummy strawberry oatmeal bars
- Mix together the chopped oats, flour, brown sugar, ginger, and kosher salt in a medium bowl.
- Add the melted butter and mix until the ingredients are well combined.
- Take 1/2 cup of the mixture to set aside.
- Squeeze everything else into an 8×8 inch baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Arrange half of the strawberries on top of the crust, top with the cornstarch, lemon juice, and 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar.
- Spread the remaining berries and rollover.
- Bake in a preheated oven (375F) until the gold and fruit are bubbly, about 35-40 minutes.
- Refrigerate to cool completely.
- When you’re ready, cut the bars and enjoy!
Super yummy easy strawberry desserts recipes – Nutella-stuffed strawberries
Ingredients need to make Nutella-stuffed strawberries:
- 15 pcs of fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup of chopped almonds chopped
Method of making Nutella-stuffed strawberries
- Cut the strawberries in half lengthwise.
- Remove each half of the strawberry using 1/4 teaspoon.
- Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon Nutella into each part of the strawberry and top freely with chopped almonds Serve and eat immediately.
Super yummy easy strawberry desserts recipes – Easy strawberry shortcake ice cream
Ingredients need to make easy strawberry shortcake ice cream:
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberry, plus more for topping
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped pound cake, and more topping
- 1 can contain melted milk
Method of making easy strawberry shortcake ice cream
- Whisk the heavy cream until it forms a firm mass, using a mixture.
- Add the strawberries, pound cake, and condensed milk.
- Pour the mixture into a 9×5 inch bread pan.
- Top with extra strawberries and a poundcake.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, at least 5-6 hours.
- When ready, remove from the fridge and allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
These super yummy easy strawberry desserts ready for kids will win everyone’s hearts at any time of the year!
Here is a more strawberry dessert recipe video
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..