3 Quick delicious pasta recipes you will fall in love with
Delicious Pasta Recipes: Everyone loves pasta. The most popular comes with the type of sauce you use, but it is one of the last luxury items available. Some pasta dishes are complicated to make and the cooking time is long. But if you are looking for a quick recipe to make but will still have a delicious meal taste, these pasta recipes are definitely a must-try!
Delicious Pasta Recipes
Delicious Pasta Recipes – The Classic Aglio E Olio
Ingredients need to make Classic Aglio E Olio:
- 1/2 kilogram spaghetti pasta
- 10 cloves cut
- 1/2 cup virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese
Method of making Classic Aglio E Olio
- Cook pasta to dente according to package instructions.
- Place the garlic and olive oil in a pan and cook over high heat, stirring until the garlic is golden.
- When ready, add the cooked pasta to the pan and toss to coat with oil and garlic.
- Add the parsley and chili flakes and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm and topped with parmesan cheese.
Delicious Pasta Recipes – Creamy Mushroom and Zucchini Pasta
Ingredients need to make Creamy Mushroom and Zucchini Pasta:
- 1/2 kg pasta
- 1/2 kg mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 PCs. Zucchini, finely chopped and sliced
- 2 cloves, slightly cut
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 4 1/2 cups of water
- 2/3 cup green peas
- 1/3 cup crushed parmesan
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
Method of making Creamy Mushroom and Zucchini Pasta
- Combine pasta, mushrooms, zucchini, garlic, thyme, water, and green peas in a large stocking pot.
- Mix to combine ingredients well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and over low heat and boil until pasta is cooked for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- When ready, dip in the parmesan and heavy cream.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Delicious Pasta Recipes – Spicy Cheese and Shrimp Penne Pasta
Ingredients need to make Spicy Cheese and Shrimp Penne Pasta
- 1/2 kilogram shrimp, peeled and removed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves, ground
- 1 cup pen pasta, cooked
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red flakes
- Kosher salt and black pepper
Method of making Creamy Spicy Cheese and Shrimp Penne Pasta
- Combine garlic, olive oil, sugar, soy sauce, and red peppers in a large bowl.
- Put the shrimp in a bowl and toss the dressing with the mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Cook the shrimp and olive oil mixture in a pan over medium heat until the shrimp is cooked.
- Add the pasta to the pan, season with salt and pepper, and stir until tender.
- Serve garnish with onions and parmesan.
These pasta recipes will surely mimic your cooking game!
Here is a more delicious pasta recipe video
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..