3 Hot and creamy soup recipes easy to make you will love it
Hot and Creamy Soup Recipes: Regular use of soup is more beneficial than the taste buds. Due to its high water and fiber content, it helps to remove harmful toxins from the body without constipation. This is also the reason why it is an effective diet to help a person lose weight – the water it contains helps a person to replenish faster than other foods.
So whether you want to lose weight or just love the soup.
Here are 3 creamy particles you will definitely love:
Hot and Creamy Soups – Cheesy Corn and Potato Chowder
Ingredients need to make Cheesy Corn and Potato Chowder:
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4/4 cups of whole grain corn
- 1 cup of Mexican style food
- 1 cup chopped edible vegetable with juicy branches
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup topped with green chiles
- 1/4 cup combination of country styles
- 2 tablespoons margarine
Method of making Cheesy Corn and Potato Chowder
- Melt the margarine in a large pan over medium heat and cook the edible vegetable with watery onions and onions for three to five minutes or until tender.
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil. Stir in potatoes, heat over low heat, and cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Add the corn and chiles and bring to a boil.
- Describe the mixture of milk gravy and jump into the pan.
- Finally, add the cheese and cook, and stir over low heat until the cheese melts and the mixture becomes thick and sweet.
Hot and Creamy Soups – Milk Mushroom Soup
Ingredients need to make Milk Mushroom Soup
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup Portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup half and a half
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons flour for all purposes
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Method of making Milk Mushroom Soup
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat and cook the shallots, Portobello mushrooms, and shiitake mushrooms until soft, about five minutes.
- Add the flour and stir until smooth.
- Gradually add the chicken broth and cook, stirring, until the mixture is thick.
- Add half and half, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Stir and heat (do not boil).
Hot and Creamy Soups – Carrot-Curry Cream Soup
Ingredients need to make Carrot-Curry Cream Soup
- 1/2 kilogram carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch stalks
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- Three large cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 Pour the sugar
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- Carved pistachios carved for garnish
Method of making Carrot-Curry Cream Soup
- In a large saucepan, heat oil and sauté the carrots and onions for 7 minutes or until golden brown.
- On low heat and fold in garlic, butter, and sugar.
- Cook for 10 minutes and add curry powder.
- Pour in the broth, allow to boil, stirring slightly, until carrots, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and puree in a blender until the mixture is smooth.
- Return to pan, add half and half, and heat. Add salt and pepper if needed.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with pistachios.
Stay warm and full on a cold night with these hot and sugary soup recipes!
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..