3 Fuss-free dessert recipes that will make your mouth wet
Fuss-free dessert recipes: Whether you are a sweet tooth or not, you will long for a delicious taste from time to time. There is nothing wrong with having sugar, as long as you know your limit. When the urge comes in, forget about that lump of cake, 3 ice cream, or a whole bar of chocolate in this case – try something new and different!
Make any of these Fuss-free dessert recipes, you won’t regret it!
Fuss-free dessert recipes – Out-Of-This-World Strawberry Brownies
Ingredients need to make Strawberry Brownies:
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, soft
- 1/3 cup melted butter
Method of making Strawberry Brownies
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat together to mix the strawberry cake, egg, cream cheese, and melted butter in a large bowl at medium speed.
- Sprinkle a 9-inch baking dish lined with parchment paper and pour the batter into it.
- Spread evenly using a spatula. Arrange the strawberry slices carefully over the batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven (350F) until center, about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Allow cooling before cutting.
Fuss-free dessert recipes – Toffee Caramel Heavenly Dip
Ingredients need to make Toffee Caramel Heavenly Dip:
- 2 large apples frozen, chopped
- 2 cups thick caramel sauce
- 1 cup soft cream cheese
- 1/2 cup toffee pieces
- 1/3 cup sugar
Method of making Toffee Caramel Heavenly Dip
- In a medium bowl, whisk the cream cheese using a hand mixer until you have a smooth consistency with the cream.
- Add the sugar and continue beating until well combined with the cream cheese.
- Transfer the mixture to a medium-sized container and spread evenly.
- Pour the caramel sauce over the cream cheese and sauté using a spoon or spatula.
- Sprinkle evenly with toffee bits.
- Serve with apple slices.
Fuss-free dessert recipes – Kids’ Favorite Salted Choco-Caramel Pretzel Bars
Ingredients need to make Salted Choco-Caramel Pretzel Bars:
- 1/2 cups of chocolate pieces with sour sugar (chocolate bars break into pieces), melted in the microwave
- 1/4 cups of Kraft caramel bits
- 1 cup mini pretzel twists
- 2 tablespoons water
- Sea salt
Method of making Salted Choco-Caramel Pretzel Bars
- Line with parchment paper a large baking sheet and spread evenly with one melted cup.
- Spread the slices of pretzel and press the chocolate. Mix the caramel pieces with water.
- In the microwave for two minutes on top, drain and pour in all the pretzel bites.
- Top with melted chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Cover and refrigerate until stiff. When ready, cut into pieces before serving.
Creating a delicious dessert doesn’t have to be complicated – try these dessert recipes now!
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..