3 Easy Ideas For Christmas Cookie Decorating With Kids
Easy ideas for Christmas cookie decorating: One of the happiest times I have with my nieces and nephews are in my cookie decorating kitchen to donate Christmas presents. They were happier than I was, and the recipients of the gifts rejoiced at their custom. Let me show you how to decorate Christmas cookies with your kids.
The simpler the procedure for children, the better. You need three things to get started: a simple sugar cookie recipe, simple royal decorations, and colorful colored tubes of pre-made royal enamel so that each child can share the royal horn.
Here is my favorite sugar cookie recipe to get you started.
Christmas Cookie – Sugar Chocolate Cookies
Method of making Sugar Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup butter without salt, soft
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar-free cocoa, filtered (recipe tested with regular cocoa)
- 1 large egg
- 1-1 / 2 tsp pure vanilla
- 3 cups flour made for the whole purpose
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon. chocolate syrup
Method of making Sugar Chocolate Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large saucepan, mix the butter and sugar for two minutes at medium speed. Wipe the sides of the bowl.
- Add the egg, vanilla syrup, and chocolate. Mix well.
- In the middle, mix the flour, cork, and salt.
- Add the butter mixture slowly until completely combined. Wipe the sides of the bowl.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 30 minutes before using it.
- The recipe makes twelve cookies depending on which size the cookie-cutter is used.
Pre-Custom Decorations: Several companies have created pre-made royal ornaments that you can remove from paper and put in baked sugar cookies. During the holidays, companies donate Santa’s packages and deer meat, snowmen, candy sticks, ice cubes, and other designs.
I would suggest that you peel off all the royal ornaments on paper, remove any excess paper gently with a sharp knife, and place all the royal ornaments in a small container.
3 Simple Christmas Cookie Ideas For Kids Decorating
1. Independent Decoration: Place a plastic sheet under your desk under the table. Set up a children’s decorating table with a plastic tablecloth and place the baked sugar cookies on a tray in the center. Set pre-made royal crust decorations in a container near the cookie tray.
Cut a hole in the middle of the other royal color tubes so that the children can squeeze the royal crust into their sugar cookies, put it back on top, and place it on the other side of the cookie tray. Place plastic sheets in front of each child, and place a plastic plate, hat, or sheet of wax paper on the table next to them so they can place their finished sugar cookies.
Also, place plastic knives in each area so that children can spread the royal crust over their cookies and paper towels cut into half squares so they can wash their hands while decorating. You can also put bottles of various sprays for them to use. Kids love sprinkles.
2. Monitored Decorating: This idea can be a repetition of the original idea unless you are there to monitor and help children with their decorations. If you can use fondant, you can use fondant to cover sugar cookies, and then help them pierce sweet flowers and other types of sweets to decorate their cookies.
3. Group Decorating: This concept repeats the original concept, but to a large extent where a group of children is involved in decorating. Different types of sugar cookies can be baked and distributed to children to decorate and take different types of sugar cookies at home with them.
Adults can buy decorative items and place them in disposable containers on a decorative table for all children to use. Many adults will need to be present for the filling provided and provide boxes for children to take with them and cookies to take home.
Each of these ideas can be used effectively as long as you remember that kids love to decorate cookies and create their own edible art. Also, once you are done, please make sure to take pictures of the kids with their cookies. This could become an annual event.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..