3 Delicious soup recipe to serve at your barbecue
Delicious soup recipe: The great thing about serving soup to the bakery is that you can prepare a recipe that will fit well with your minced dishes. If you plan to serve beef or other heavy meat dishes, you can pair them with light soup and cream. Alternatively, you can make a thick soup full of meat or vegetables if you catch something as simple as fish.
Here are some simple but delicious soup recipes that your guests will definitely love in your sauce:
Delicious soup recipe – The healthy white delight soup
Ingredients need to make healthy white delight soup:
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup half and half cream
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup carved basil
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour for all purposes
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Method of making healthy white delight soup
- In a large saucepan, heat 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat and cook the onions for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Add the spinach, parsley, and basil.
- On low heat, cover and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Carefully add the chicken broth, sugar, and half the cream and boil, covered, covered for 30 minutes more.
- In a separate pan, whisk the remaining butter over medium heat and cook the flour, stirring frequently, for two minutes.
- Add about 1/2 cup soup to the flour and mix until smooth.
- Pour the flour mixture into the soup and bring to a boil, stirring frequently, before serving.
Delicious soup recipe – Cheesy broccoli soup
Ingredients need to make Cheesy broccoli soup:
- 1 loaf of cheese, weighs a pound
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup of water
- 2/3 cups cornstarch
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Method of making Cheesy broccoli soup
- Melt the butter over medium heat in the stockpot and cook the onions until tender.
- Combine broccoli and chicken broth.
- Cover and allow to simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or when broccoli is tender.
- Reduce heat and add cubes of cheese, milk, and garlic.
- Mix the corn and water in a small bowl until done and add the mixture to the soup.
- Keep warm, stirring constantly, until the soup is thick.
Delicious soups recipes – Corn and potato soup
Ingredients need to make Corn and potato soup:
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4/4 cups of whole grain corn
- 1 cup hot Mexican style made with cheese
- 1 cup chopped edible vegetable with juicy branches
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup topped with green chiles
- 1/4 cup world style gravy
- 1 tablespoon margarine
Method of making Corn and potato soup
- Melt the margarine in a large saucepan over medium heat and cook the sautéed onion and onion for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Low heat and add the potatoes.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender potatoes.
- Explain the mixture of gravy and milk and pour the mixture into the pan along with the corn, chiles, and cheese.
- Cook the soup over low heat, stirring frequently, until the cheese has melted.
These simple and delicious soups will surely boost your appetite and will help any barbecue meal!
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..