3 Delicious crock pot pasta recipes easy to make at home
Delicious crock pot pasta recipes: Pasta is a favorite dish of the world, so if you are just starting to cook, you should be able to cook pasta properly. There are endless options when it comes to cooking pasta dishes. You can choose from a variety of noodles, sauces, meats, vegetables and herbs, and spices to make your own. But if you are just starting out, you can try these crockpot recipes to help you get started on your cooking journey – everyone will definitely agree!
Delicious Crock Pot Pasta Recipes
Delicious Crock Pot Pasta Recipes – Easy Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs Soup
Ingredients need to make Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs Soup:
- 4 cups beef broth
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 1/2 cups frozen meatballs
- 1 cup angel hair pasta, divided into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
Method of making Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs Soup
- Combine beef broth, water, spaghetti sauce, frozen meatballs, parmesan cheese, and basil for a quick cook. Stir, cover.
- And cook for 6 to 8 hours on the floor.
- When ready, stir in angel hair pasta and cook for 20 minutes on top.
Delicious Crock Pot Pasta Recipes – Amazing Cheesy Bacon Macaroni
Ingredients need to make Amazing Cheesy Bacon Macaroni:
- 10 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 3 cups fusilli pasta
- 2 cups shredded smoked cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cups condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Method of making Amazing Cheesy Bacon Macaroni
- Combine eggs, fusilli pasta, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, steamed milk, and whole milk in an emergency cooker.
- Season with salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce and top with crumbly bacon.
- Mix to combine ingredients well.
- Cover and cook for 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- When ready, simmer over low heat and cook for 30 minutes more or until the pasta is tender.
Delicious Crock Pot Pasta Recipes – Chicken Pasta With a Kick
Ingredients need to make Chicken Pasta:
- 1/2 kilogram empty and skinless chicken breast, cut into equal pieces
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/4 cups linguine pasta
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup hot
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch is dissolved in 1 teaspoon of water
- 1/4 teaspoon red flakes
Method of making Chicken Pasta
- Put the chicken in a pot.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken broth, tomato sauce, hot sauce, brown sugar, red flakes, and melted corn starch.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken. Cover and cook for 3 to 4 hours on top.
- When done, dip in the pasta and heavy cream.
- Cook for 45 minutes more or until the pasta is tender.
- Mix before serving.
Learn these delicious crockpot recipes and you will become a fast cook!
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..