2 delicious and perfect soup recipes for a camping trip
Perfect soup recipes: When camping, the goal is to sit back, relax and enjoy nature. You do not want to spend too much time cooking or cleaning, so always go for a simple meal to prepare that does not require much time and effort. The soup is a good choice – they are quick to prepare but they are amazingly filling. And it’s perfect for cool days!
Try these delicious soup recipes ready for a camping trip!
Perfect soup recipes – Delicious Potato Soup
Ingredients need to make Delicious Potato Soup:
- 2 1/2 kg. potatoes, peeled and cut into sized pieces
- 1/2 kg. chopped bacon
- 1 medium carrot, ground
- 1 medium onion, chopped onion
- 1 condensed milk
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 6 cups water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons crushed parsley
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
Method of making Delicious Potato Soup
- We heat a large pot on the fire and cook the bacon in butter until tender. Set aside.
- Cook onions in bacon until tender and set aside with the bacon.
- Pour 6 cups of water into the pot and add the potatoes and cubes to the chicken bouillon.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and allow to boil until the potato stems are soft about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add the carrots and cook until tender.
- Add condensed milk, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, nutmeg, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Finally, return the bacon and onions to the pan and heat 10 more minutes before removing them from the heat.
Perfect soup recipes – Campfire 6-can Soup
Ingredients need to make Campfire 6-can Soup:
- 1 is a fleshy pepper
- 1 can remove tomatoes
- 1 can tomatoes and mix with green peppers
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can beans beans
- 1 corn
- 1 cup boiled
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Method of making Campfire 6-can Soup
- Stir together the meat peppers, sliced tomatoes, tomatoes, and a mixture of green peppers, kidney beans, pinto beans, and corn in a large pot.
- Stir and cook over a campfire fire and bring to a boil.
- Allow 15 to 20 minutes to boil to mix the flavors together.
- While the soup is simmering, drain the used cheese.
- Put the cheese in a pot and stir until melted and mixed with the soup.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately!
There is nothing like enjoying a bowl of warm and delicious soup while taking in a beautiful setting and breathing fresh air. The next time you sit outside, try these delicious soup recipes ready for your camping trip!
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..