The incredible vegetable recipe that will make you forget about meat
The incredible vegetable recipe: The meat is delicious. But too much of your food can cause many health problems. But when it comes to brand-new products, you will never get over it! You do not need to get rid of meat completely, just add fresh fruit and vegetables to your daily diet. Try these delicious vegetable recipes – they will make you forget about the meat, or for a while!
Incredible Vegetable Cooking – Grilled Cauliflower and Sugar
Ingredients need to make Grilled Cauliflower and Sugar:
- 1 large head cauliflower, take florets
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 scallions, slightly cut
- 1 cup of ice water
- 1/2 cup flour for all purposes, filtered
- 1/2 cup starch
- 1/3 cup garlic chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fry vegetable oil
Method of making Grilled Cauliflower and Sugar
- Combine ice water, flour, corn starch, baking powder, and salt in a bowl to prepare the batter.
- We heat the vegetable oil over medium heat in a pan.
- To work in batches, toss the cauliflower into the batter and fry for 4 minutes each.
- Remove from heat and place with a plate full of paper towels.
- Combine chili sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and ginger in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the fried cauliflower into the mixture, sprinkle with scallions and sesame seeds and serve.
Incredible Vegetable Cooking – Brussels sprouts Macaroni
Ingredients need to make Brussels sprouts Macaroni:
- 1/4 kilogram Fusili pasta, cooked
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, half
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups white cheddar
- 1 cup fontina, shredded
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup of freshly squeezed Parmesan cheese, separated
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper
Method of making Brussels sprouts Macaroni:
- Arrange the sprouts in Brussels on a baking sheet lined with olive oil.
- Season with kosher salt and ground black pepper and bake in a hot oven (375F) for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, pour the butter into a pan over medium heat.
- Put flour and milk in a pan and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper and allow to simmer for 5 minutes, or until the mixture has thickened.
- Remove from heat and stir in white cheddar, fontina, and 1/2 cup parmesan.
- Stir until the cheese is finely chopped in half.
- Wrap the brushes in Brussels and cooked pasta and transfer everything to a baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs and remaining parmesan in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the mixture with the mixture over the pasta.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the oven (375F).
Forget the meat for a while – try these delicious vegetable recipes!
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..