Make masala khakhra recipe gujarati snacks full of taste
Masala Khakhra is a very favorite breakfast of Gujarat and is prepared by making it with many spices and flavors. It looks very similar to paratha but its shelf life is more than that of the parantha.
If you want, make a Khakhara in the sundae and keep it for a whole week and eat it, we can store it as well. In the morning, in breakfast, or in the evening, tea, pickle it with pickle and eat it with great passion.
If you are going on a journey, then make it and take it with you, it will double the fun of your journey.
Necessary ingredients need to make Masala Khakhra
- 8 to 10 Masala Khakhra
- Wheat flour = one cup
- Gram = two tablespoons
- Red chilli powder = 1/4 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder = one fourth teaspoon
- Kasuri fenugreek = one teaspoon
- Parsley = one fourth teaspoon
- Asafoetida = a pinch
- Cumin = one fourth teaspoon
- Salt = as per taste
- Green chili = one extra, finely chopped
- Refined oil = quarter cup
- Fresh milk = half a cup
Method of making Masala Khakhra
- To make Masala Khakhra, take a big deep bowl and mix wheat flour and gram flour in it, and mix it well.
- Now mix kasoori methi, parsley, asafoetida, red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, green chili, and two teaspoons of oil and mix it well.
- Now add milk and knead a hard dough, if necessary, add a little water.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth for half an hour. In such a time the dough will set well.
- Now apply a little oil on the hands and mash the flour well and make eight to ten balls of equal size.
- Now press the dough on your hand to make it around, and then with the help of a dry spoon, prepare the masala khakhra round and round.
- It should be very thin.
- Put the pan on the gas and heat it, and then put a thinly rolled khakhra on the pan, when the lower surface is slightly roasted, the color of the top surface of the khakhra also becomes a bit darker, now turn it over.
- And when the other surface is also roasted, turn it again and again with a clean cotton cloth, give a slight pressure from all the sides, turn it on the medium gas and reverse it, till both the brown and brown spots of the khakhra can be done well.
- Now keep the roasted khakhra on a plate and likewise prepare all the khakhras.
- If you want, you can also make Khakhra with oil, roll the Khakhra on the pan and apply oil on both sides and cook it in the same way till both the light and slight rashes occur.
- And when the Khakhra has cooled perfectly, keep it in a container and eat it for seven to eight days.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..