Insanely delicious 5-ingredient super easy chicken recipes
Super easy chicken recipes: Since we are busy every day, we still want to cook a good and nutritious meal for our family. While not all of us have the luxury of cooking delicious meals, we can choose to cook simple, time-saving recipes. If you run out of time, try these 5 simple but delicious chicken recipes for dinner!
Super easy chicken recipes
Super easy chicken recipes – Simple Broccoli and chicken casserole
Ingredients need to make Simple Broccoli and chicken casserole:
- 1 can summarize broccoli cheese soup
- 1 packet of chicken mix
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Method of making Simple Broccoli and chicken casserole:
- Combine broccoli soup (don’t cut it!), Boiled chicken and broccoli florets in a large bowl.
- Transfer the mixture to an 11×7-inch baking dish.
- Prepare the chicken mixture according to the instructions on the package and place it in a baking dish.
- Top with cheddar cheese. Cover and bake in a hot oven (350F) for 20 minutes.
- When ready, remove the cover and continue baking for another 15 minutes.
- Allow cooling for a few minutes before serving.
Super easy chicken recipes – Spicy apricot chicken
Ingredients need to make Spicy apricot chicken:
- 4 half a chicken breast without bones and without skin
- 1/3 cup apricot protects
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot mustard
- Salt to taste
Method of making Spicy apricot chicken:
- Add the apricot, chili sauce, mustard, and salt (you can add salt and pepper if desired) to the pan.
- And simmer together over medium heat for about three minutes, or until tender.
- Cover the large baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken in a baking pan and wrap for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, brushing lightly with a spicy apricot sauce over the last few minutes of cooking.
- Allow to cool and sit for a few minutes before serving.
Super easy chicken recipes – Mexican chicken rice
Ingredients need to make Mexican chicken rice:
- 1 can remove tomatoes with onions
- 1 packet of Mexican rice with rice and pasta mix
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sown and chopped
- 2 cups cubed chicken breasts, cooked
- 2 tablespoons butter
Method of making Mexican chicken rice:
- Melt the butter in a skillet and cook the rice and pasta mix for 5 minutes or until brown.
- Add the tomatoes (liquid), some water (about 3/4 cup), and the contents of the rice packet.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- On low heat and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
- When ready, dip the chicken and jalapeno.
- Cover and cook until liquid is added, about 10 minutes.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..